-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @alia
*gives out cinnamon rolls*
So happy to have our prime minister vouch for me 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 and @rochellaine just a warning, y’all might want to hide @seekjustice
*clears throat* SEEKJUSTICE!!!!! come out of hiding you cruel person! I mean, sure, I knew the chance of my favorites living…but still! As promised before I will fly to Australia and hunt you down and force you to rewrite those scenes.
Oh, wait…is it treason…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, you still around? the wifi is finally working again
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Don’t worry, I’m having trouble right now too, since I’m in the car and have to use my bluetooth on my phone to connect to my computer in order to get online. So after this post I might not be on for several more hours. I’ll probably be on for at least a little bit tonight, but I’m not certain of that either.
Hm, that’s a good point. Ma…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I promise I haven’t forgotten my duties, but the computer I usually use is refusing to connect to the internet and so I have to use the tablet and it really annoying to use, plus I can’t write on it, so yeah. That is my lengthy excuse. Don’t fire me…
Oh, and so you think it is a good idea to reveal all your spies at once? If we…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Welcome back to the war zone! 😛 Actually, war hasn’t officially been declared yet because I have been slacking on writing the declaration of war. So as soon as I get that written and @sam-kowal presents it to Story Embers the war will be on. I was going to try and finish it yesterday, but I forgot that we were about to go out of st…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira  Yes, it did. I was going to make it say “Anything I say about the traitors at SE is in jest. Please don’t be offended. :)” but I went over the character limit.
-
Kaya Young's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy You shall die! No, just kidding. If you bring us cinnamon rolls we might forgive you. 😉
@rochellaine Should you interrogate her?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I go off for 2 weeks and return only to find a war?? 😦
Um… just to let our new queen and prime minister know: I’m not a traitor. I do have a Story Embers account but it has not been used much. In fact I haven’t been on either site since I’ve been travelling (please don’t hurt me).
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal In light of that expression of your loyalty I have granted your request for access to the classified Kapeefer document. 😀
And in light of the fact that you provide cinnamon rolls, actually…
In all seriousness, I’m really glad you’re back.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal thank you, sir, for taking our declaration of war to SE 🙂 (and thank you for the cinnamon rolls)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice By the way, do you mind if I use that epic LOTR-crossover speech of yours in a new piece of Kapeefer lit I’m considering writing? I probably won’t have time to finish it for awhile, but I think it’s past time that I should have written it…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young
@catwing
@rochellaine
@seekjustice
@jenwriter17
@ariel-ashira@all you faithful members of the Olde Kingdom of Kapeefers
I would be delighted to carry your declaration of war over to the city of Story Embers, whenever you have the declaration ready…
*bows to our new queen*
*bows to our new prime minister*
Of course,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@clairec this is wonderful! Thank you so much; a really good in depth answer I needed. My thanks to your sister as well 🙂
@skredder @dekreel @kaya-young to all of those that gave me music videos to listen to THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! music resonates deeply with me and is a big part of my life, and I loved these songs <3 <3 <3
-
Jenna Terese's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yes I was just thinking the other day that I hoped nobody was getting really upset over this. Thank you for clarifying 🙂
Yes y’all, though we are sad KP has been kinda abandoned, this is all just a joke! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Three cheers for the queen of the Kingdom of Pen! *bows low* (and yes, I attempted an Australian accent for that 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel WELCOME BACK! I missed ya 😉
- Load More
