-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking haha, yeah a non-writer would never believe that we have conversations with people we made up.
Now that I say that it sounds just the teensiest bit crazy 😛 😛 😛
I’m editing my sci-fi dystopian. Nearing the end!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Ooh guitar? I didn’t know you played guitar 🙂 yeah I’d love if you could stay and chat!
@daughteroftheking Hi! 😉 While Seekjustice is serenading us with guitar music, what are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m not really on cause its Sunday afternoon for me, but I’m here to chat for a bit if you want to. I’m currently doing a bit of guitar.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I think they’re kind of a weird sci-fi fantasy cross so yeah, I think they count.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic So… Is Anyone Interested in Designing… Space Ships??? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister That is a really cool design!! I like the back view(or second picture, whatever it’s supposed to be) best – probably because of the lights. 😉 My brother has a huge collection of the Star Trek miniature ships, and it reminds me of those, though of course it’s very different from most of them.
My sci-fi stories are about time t…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young I’ve never read those, so…?????
maybe someone else will know @seekjustice @catwng @dekreel
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
It is a political satire/romance novel parody starring a celebrity queen. 😉
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m working on my WIP. Finally done with the second chapter and finishing up with the third 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m on now.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll let you know how it goes, and please know that I don’t hold you accountable if it’s really bad. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Thanks! Yes, it’s fantasy. 🙂
I have a question for y’all. Do the Prelandrea books by C.S. Lewis count as fantasy?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young ooh awesome! yes, do let us know 😉 is it a fantasy?
I like your new profile pic 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young *shivers at the realization of what I’ve done* Please forgive me if it isn’t good! I’ve never read it. 😮
At least I’ve read others by him, though. 😀 But do let me know whether it’s good or not. Even though it’s fantasy I might get up the courage to read it sometime. 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @princessfoo @daughteroftheking @seekjustice
At the suggestion of @rochellaine, I downloaded and started reading She by H. Rider Haggard. It’s too early on to tell if it’s good or bad, but I’ll let you know what I think!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@princessfoo alrighty then, discuss away! 😉
I’m reading Bell Mountain, by Lee Duigon. here are some thoughts on it so far: the author uses omniscient POV, which I never liked. It feels a little distant. Also, I think the story could benefit from more description and worldbuilding.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice aw 🙁 I hope you’ll be feeling better soon. See ya tomorrow <3
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira @Rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel
I don’t think I’m going to be on today. I’m not well and I just think I need a break from the iinternet annd from writing. I’ll be back tommorrow or the day after 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I am interested! Thank you so much!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Oh, and if you have an iphone you can get any gutenberg books on ibooks, or on any kindle app you can get them, but I don’t think you can get them on an actual kindle. I used to read them on my iphone and sometimes on a kindle app, but now I mostly read them directly off the website just on my computer.
You can probably get…[Read more]
- Load More
