@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok sounds, good.
Heres a question,
cuz’ I’m new to RPing…heh heh:Â Do we wait for everyone to get on, or continue? I don’t mind waiting, its just seeming dead… -
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I think it has a Mistborn novella, so idk what else it would be.
It could be 0.5, The Eleventh Metal.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, SH seems to be quite important.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
You can borrow tAoL whenever you want.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes it is. I didn’t get is cuz it was only available in hardcover.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m probably going to read Elantris. White Sands, though… graphic novels aren’t really my thing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Don’t worry I came prepared *hefts fire extinguisher*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Maybe I’ll just read into them on the wiki and read lots of reviews on Goodreads 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is all getting very overwhelming 😵💫😵💫😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
In his own words, he’s taking his gloves off, starting with Wax and Wayne 4, Lost Metal, which you need background primarily from Elantris and Stormlight.
Will I be completely lost if I read that one before Elantris?? I’ve read the other 3 Wax and Wayne books and will probably be reading the 4th soon… should I read Elantris first??
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes! You got it! *squeaks in pure joy*
The rivers represent stable-minded people.
I’m glad you like it, and I will definitely tag you! 😆
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- started the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi there!
I was looking for something to share on here, and my mom said I should share some of my poems… so here is one.
This one, called Clearest Rivers, is one of my favorites that I’ve written. I’d love to know how you all interpret it!
_______________________________
Watch the rivers slowly flow,
While all around us grows,
The clearest…[Read more] - Load More
