@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini @savannah_grace
lol 😄Â Alrighty!
One question, is there anything particularly “non-human” about Alec (like horns or a tail or anything), or does he overall look human?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol. I can if no one else wants to…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I love how this has devolved into memes 😂😂

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP won't let me post… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
This has never happened since I joined… 🤔 @kathleenramm might be able to help 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah! Everyone it welcome! 😄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
No, I just found that one online 😅 I thought it was funny, even without any context of the show.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m good with whatever.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
😄 So, not yet.. I plan to animate my stories, but usually I make my characters sing to my favorite songs.
Cool!
I like third person a lot, but first person is cool too. I’m trying to write some of my books in first, but I have bit of a hard time… 😅
Lol… I always make the characters first.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oo great!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
- Load More

