@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, he’s in Celestiar.
Erm, we’ll say he’s around 32, take or leave a year, but his age is highly subject to change.
But yeah, he looks older than he is, and since all the other characters seem to be children or young adults, they could mistake him for being ‘old’ lol.
I’m not sure how he’d react to this.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I was imagining a forest, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol whenever a character is over 20 I’m like ‘oh they’re so old they practically have one foot in the grave!’ Lol 😂😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, yeah, that was what I thought.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
How old is Ellis? Young adult?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah 😅 though to be fair, his planet is smaller than Earth, and thus has less gravity so people tend to be a bit taller. He’s still a couple inches taller than most people though.
I was just talking about what the general area looked like.
lol 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Yeah… I thought we were just gonna make it up as we went…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great!
Personality-wise, he’s the type of guy who’ll stand in the corner leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, silently judging everyone.
Ha! Sounds like me lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Btw what’s this place like?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@imtoolazytotaganyonelol
K, here’s my character (s, I guess). This is pretty rough, but it should get the idea across. They’re also pretty underdeveloped but that’s why I chose them.
Zahlin (the ‘H’ is silent):
Zahlin is somewhere around 6’6”. He has shaggy black hair streaked with grey. Not sure about his eyes yet. Pale skin. His hands are cov…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
little huh?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is going to be great XD XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Conviction 😂
Oh no. The character I’m going to use also has a talking sword lol.
Now I’m imagining just a couple of swords, having a conversation 🤣🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*thumbs up*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok! 😃 thanks, I’ll introduce my character later.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@all-the-peoples
Im considering joining here. Could someone tell me what’s going on 😅?
- Load More
