@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yikes.
-
-GRCR- started the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hee hee hee….
For all you who are interested, here is a peek into the first chapter of my NaNo story. This is only, like, the first page of it.
______________________________
“Ah, it’s six o’clock!” Cannon looked down at his watch, “My sweet Lillian is about to be home.”
It seemed to be just another normal day. Cannon and his wife, Li…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooo I like it!! 😃
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s cool! The mountain situation where I live is pretty much as you described. I live in the flat land of Florida.
I actually really like the WW2 time era. Thank you for the recommendation. I will definitely look into it.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano,
A stage where every man must play a part,
And mine a sad one. -
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello! Thanks for the welcome and please forgive me for responding so late. All those things you said are so cool! I’m also homeschooled and I also enjoy trying new wierd food so I want to ask: What is the weirdest yet best food you’ve tried?
My favorite book series is probably a fantasy called the Milana Legends by Anna Travis. What…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear 😂 what if they’re reading this XD
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
NaNo update: 6,220 words as of current… and 43,780 more words to type…
-
Girl, how????
-
Well…. I just think think think, then write write write, then stress, then cry cry cry, and all is good. Not exactly a method I recommend.
lol I’m kidding! (sort of). I actually don’t know… I jump around a lot, and I only have one chapter finished…
-
Wait…cry? XD
I just need to write more instead of constantly being on KP, lol procrastination is my problem.-
lol XD (I cry when the chapter turns out wrong sometimes…)
Oof, I get that. 😓
-
-
-
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Loll
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah@grace2009
I believe their name is Ellie, seeing what their username was.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally! said Conviction, my time to shine! Wait, why are you getting a wooden sword? They aren’t even sharp! I’m way better! The sword sounded offended.
Lol 😆
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
When you’re writing and a side character becomes one of the main characters.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…because they just love hyperbole so much that…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yup! It’s the boy! lol
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think we have the sun here in Wisconsin anymore.
-
Do you guys have snow or just rain? We have neither in NC so far.
I came from CA and are keeping my fingers crossed for my first white Christmas in NC, so hopefully it will snow soon 🙂-
Yeah, it snowed about a week ago. It’s all melted by now and it’s been really overcast and dreary the last several days.
-
-
That is so depressing 😭😭😭
-
We got a little bit of sun yesterday! But today it’s completely cloudy 🙁
I wish it would snow again 😓
-
-
IT WAS ACTUALLY SUNNY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!
Now it’s dark, though.
-
- Load More
