@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten a chance to write the entrance. I will try to get it done in a bit. I’m really sorry about that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who’s Carrie going to train with when she shows up?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“I don’t need to be told to behave.” Zahlin said, “I’ve trained people before. I know what I’m doing.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“If I wanted to ‘get rid of you’ I’d send you somewhere far more permanent.” Zahlin said coldly, “I don’t like you any more than you like me, but we’re stuck with each other until we can get out of this place so please,” He glared at Ellis. “Don’t antagonize me.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I though Ellis left Zahlin.
-
Beth started the topic Profile picture won't appear in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello. I can’t upload a profile pic. It says it uploaded then nothing happens. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. I think I will do that. Can I write in first person? I’ve tried third and I can if necessary, but I’m not the best at it.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The dragon pics are so cute!!!!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
AAAHHHH!! A new favorite song of mine is Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That last one doesn’t even have WINGS!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you trying to say that this is my fault? How dare you?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SEE?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin crossed his arms. “I do not bully people, and if you think the way I train her is bullying, you should see how they do it in the armies back home.” He glanced over to where the two women were arguing, getting more and more hostile. “Are you going to stop your friend from murdering Nahim’s fiancée? Because now would probably be a goo…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
DON’T SAY THE WORD!!!!!! She’s going to take that as a challenge!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh thank goodness! I thought when I came back we’d have twenty pages of you-know-what! XD
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
IKR!??! And it’s like, you KNOW that something is being deleted off your phone or computer because all of a sudden, breaking through silence, the Nom noM happens.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. I didn’t think he did but it never hurts to ask I guess. Lol.
- Load More
