@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, I see you folks have created GLORIOUS CHAOS while I was away.
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at this point.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is someone going to catch the creature? Cause isn’t it going to keep controlling one person after the next?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
At the start of the attack, Fire Face leaped off the elk and began spouting fire.
I grabbed my dagger and almost threw it, then thought twice. My dagger would hit something, immediately turn it to stone and shatter it.
“It’s not me doing this! It’s this animal, it-” Snake shouted.
Animal? After getting out my sword, Â I looked around…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
Yes!! 🎉
What did everyone accomplish this month?
😓Â Ehh… due to a lot of deleting and a massive mid-month story/plot change, I am still only around 7000 words…. unfortunately. I’ve kinda been hopping around in chapters, so many have been started… but only the first chapter is at a good/finished pl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying 🙏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, a beeg ravine. With a river at the bottom. And beeg spiky jagged rocks.
@beth-torresYeah, that makes sense. That would indeed cause chaos.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A rare creature that can take control of a person’s mind? The character being controlled could start attacking, and the other characters think the one is just going crazy but really they’re being controlled????
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, we have gone far too long with no brutal fight.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, I think I broke my brain. Too much conlanging for one night 😵💫😵💫
-
I think I overdid the accent marks.
-
AND NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT GRAMMAR RULES UGHHH.
-
WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSLEF INTO??
-
At least I can sort-of string together a coherent sentence.
-
-
-
-
Oh wow! Yeah, I’m too lazy to do all that. I’d rather just keyboard smash, lol!
-
Not having some solid grammatical rules would drive my inner perfectionist nuts. Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about linguistics 🙄
-
-
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
What, normal people don’t open the windows when it’s 38 degrees out? Weird.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m imagining just, like awkward silence now XD
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
When you feel all confident about your writing, and then someone pulls out a pencil and shows you several typos…. 😦😵
-
@grcr I feel that!!
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good! Writing is almost nonexistent rn 🙄 but my family and I are going to Nashville next week, so I’m looking forward to that!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hiii!!! Greetings from my land of Burne!
I’m GRCR! I…ehh… joined a few months ago. Anyhow, I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper. I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Ooo, I’ll have to look at your novel!!
See you around!! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Those eyes look great!! Love it!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Last Cowboy – a short poem in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice! I like it!
- Load More
