@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would read that book. The arranged marriage/marriage of convenience trope is one of my favorites.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Pass the piece of sacred cardboard.” -me
Random out of context sibling quotes:
“Maybe I’m mixing up the fish game with the chicken spatula.”
“The guts are the best part!”
”I don’t taste like apples, right?”
“When I turn four, I’m growing a beard.” (This was a sister.)
“You aren’t signed up for booping!”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Ayla: I have an older brother named Josh. He’s kind of annoying, but I generally like him.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’VE BEEN STALKING THIS TOPIC. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING??? I’M SCARED.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I kind of vanished. I had a lot going on today.
Mandin, do you prefer stripes, polka dots, or plaid?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
So far this summer has consisted of:
1. Playing Wyrmspan
2. Eating macarons -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
We shall see.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Can you even read the whole thing? It’s going off my screen…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re enjoying this way too much.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
But she probably will.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts exactly.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Cass had better be OK at the end of the book.
*threatening glare*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NO! Don’t encourage her! No! I wanted backup, not more people out to grind my heart to dust under a rock!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
CASSIAN’S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.
- Load More
