@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love your cover!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
*laughs evilly* What is your most embarrassing memory?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
The cover looks amaaazing 😃
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol, that’s awesome.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Personally I love grammar but that’s just me XD XD
You are not alone. Grammar is awesome!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey… so… I do really want to hear more of your story, and I don’t mind whichever character… I am just taking a break from KP for a while so… You don’t have to share more or tag me if you don’t want to… so, yeah, sorry… 😓💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
Hey, I’m taking a break from KP for a while. I’m not going to give any details, but if you could, please pray for my family.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Great, thanks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So are the same areas colored on Feather’s armor as in the pic, but pink instead of orange?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, those ones are bad 😬
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’d love to read more if you want to share it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle
I saw in your bio that you do martial arts. What kind do you do?
(I also luuuuuuuv weapons) - Load More

I do one that my dad designed. He is an instructor and he combined several different martial arts and took from them all the best ones for self defense and protective fighting.
(there is some competition too)
I forget the name he gave it. (whoops)
Yes, weapons are the best! I like the sword in particular. the bow is fun, and so is staff and JO…[Read more]
Neat, that’s really cool! I do karate, but also a little escrima, jujitsu, hapkido, and taekwondo.
The only weapon I do is escrima sticks, but I really want to start sword fighting and archery. I’m hoping to find somewhere that does swords in my area, but if not, I’ll have to resort to training myself off YouTube XD
Nunchucks and flails, are,…[Read more]
Oh you should see my dad with nunchucks and flails. It is SCARY!! They go so fast and he decimates the training dummies! It’s scary.
Here’s the thing. You know what’s better than nunchucks and requires basically zero training? A STICK.
So yes, someone who is trained with nunchucks could be effective with them, but an untrained person with a stick could be just as, if not more effective. If you put a guy with nunchucks vs a guy with a regular stick, the stick is almost def…[Read more]
Idk. I’ve seen some pretty wild stuff that a guy with trained nunchucks can do. (including ripping weapons out of people’s hands.”
I did say that a trained person could be effective with them. I haven’t heard of doing disarms with them, though I don’t doubt you. I still don’t think that justifies them being a good weapon.