@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
If you can’t write in the proper way
If you don’t know how to conjugate
Maybe you flunked that class
And maybe now you find
That people mock you online -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I forget the dialogue and exposition. XD
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*basking in everyone’s confusion*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok 😅 yeah, I can see that XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness, it’s KERMIT. I LOVE IT.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So true.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oops… It wasn’t supposed to be! I couldn’t figure out what to put there… buuuuuut, I shall change it! 😬
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey… so, you said Feather’s armor has pink and gold in the places where the one guy’s are orange… form the picture, it appears that only one shoulder-armor-piece is orange…. is it the same for Feather’s? Or are both pink and gold?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
My novel TPE on Reedsy, for anyone interested | https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m homeschooled. I do a co-op called Classical Conversations. What about you?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay! Here is my character—Dominick Griffin. 😊
Domi is fifteen. His skin is very pale, and freckles are sprinkled across his cheeks. He has medium-long dirty-blonde hair that blankets his head and forehead. A sweet smile lights up his soft face. I shall skip describing his eyes. He wears a brick-red hoodie and tight black jeans. H…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
We don’t have a lot of tech at my house. I don’t have a phone or computer, even though I’m 15. So, mostly habit. I also like being able to carry writing with me wherever, and lack of distraction is nice too. I will edit on one of the family computers though.
This is a WIP that I haven’t really talked about on here, namely…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m handwriting, so I haven’t counted words much, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s 3:40! How did it go for you? I feel like I made some progress.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Great! Till 3:40?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Does anyone want to sprint with me? I’m kind of bored and unmotivated right now.
- Load More

Okay, now here’s the deal
I’ll try to educate ya
Gonna familiarize
You with the nomenclature
You’ll learn the definitions
Of nouns and prepositions
Literacy’s your mission
And that’s why I think it’s a
Good time
To learn some grammar
Now, did I stammer
Work on that grammar
You should know when
It’s “less” or it’s “fewer”
Like people who were
Never raised in a sewer
I hate these word crimes
Like I could care less
That means you do care
At least a little
Don’t be a moron
You’d better slow down
And use the right pronoun
Show the world you’re no clown
Everybody wise up!
I love this one XD
It’s my favorite.