@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or what about…
The Dark Lord Ragnoroth, Devourer of Images!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 2 months ago
Pictures aren’t working again. They won’t show up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
True. We could name him Great Googly Moogly. That’s screamable, even though it’s long.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I suppose…
But Cud isn’t frightening at all! It makes him sound like a cow!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m putting way too much thought into this XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Is this new ghost a he, then?
Hmm, neither of those sound quite right to me, they sound a bit too evil. But if other ppl like them then I’m good with em.
(Viper is very nice and scream-able, though)
I can’t think of any suggestions at the moment, I’m a bit groggy rn.
You joined after the time when Wyoh (the old KP ghost)…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like it, but it’s a bit long, and hard to scream in fury, ya know?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Usually when I write rivals, they end up falling in love, but I try to help.
What kind of rivals? Mortal enemies? Very competitive? I insulted you once and you insulted me back and now it’s a thing?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
PICTURES ARE GONE AGAIN???? WOE IS ME! *collapses dramatically*
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Happy birthday! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO WYOH IS BACK!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
yOoOoOoOoOoOoOo is it crazy on my side or are pictures down????

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww I’ve missed you too girl!! <33 How’s your art going? 😁
😊😊😊💛💛💛
Oh boy, my art? Very well, actually!! I recently got a new Wacom screen, and that has made drawing so much more fun, lol! Oh, and I’ve actually done some animating this past month, and one of the animations turned out pretty good—not trying to boast, but I a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Hey guys, can you please pray for my mom? She hurt her back yesterday and it’s causing her a lot of pain.
Thanks <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*description
- Load More

Thanks!
You’re welcome (: