@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Just popping in, I know I haven’t been very active on here…
Is 6 MC’s too many, or should I stick with my original 5?
It really depends. If Liv is going to be important enough to be an MC and if you can make each of their viewpoints interesting and make every character unique, I’d say go for it. I know GodlyFantasy has, li…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
(Uhhh, has anyone noticed that @sarafini has vanished? All her past posts say anonymous now… Did she just leave?)
I didn’t notice that before, but I went back and looked, and yeah. I guess she’s not on the forum anymore?
Great chapter! The bounce between present and past tense was very confusing, though. Were the parts in p…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I have soo many boards that I plan to share… (when they are fully finished)… 😆
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LOL 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I kind of have my own little “friend group/family” of characters in my WIP. Non writers will NEVER understand, lol.
lol Same
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oof… Poor Riker and Leon.. 😭 I like it so far!!
“Well, I do…is a knife really the right way to greet a guest, Leon?” Isaiah asked with a chuckle.
lol (ha, I found this very funny ^)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@anyone-and-everyone | While working on characterizations for my NaNo novel’s MCs, an idea came to my head… What if we had a topic that was about character interviews? So, most of the places I looked at for questions all said to fill in the answers as though you were interviewing the character… I’ve done it in the past and I think it helps…[Read more]
-
I would DEFINITELY join in on that one!
-
Alrighty! Sounds good!
-
-
Alrighty!
-
Oh my gosh! I’ve actually done this with one of my characters! I would love to do that! Sounds great! Please tag me if you do it!
-
Cool! 😆 I’ll definitely tag you!!
-
Great!
-
Girl, you change your pfp like twice a day 😆 lol
It’s so hard to find the right one, though!-
lol… yeah… I find one I like, and then I have to match the background to it.. but then I don’t find a good background so I change it. 😂 And sometimes I get tired of staring at it…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Greetings from the residents of Burne
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool!
I try to do digital art… but its kind of hard because I work from my computer using a photoshop-like software and I don’t necessarily have a Wacom… Soo… not really. 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooo Sounds very interesting…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I see! 😄 Alright!
- Load More
