-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And you can edit that as need be. Just let me know what needs to change. 😛 It is after all, a rough draft.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Let’s see how adviceful I can be…
When it comes to finding a theme for you novel or story, the task before you might seem a bit daunting. After all, there are hundreds to choose from. Lists upon lists of topics to write about, but which one will apply to my novel?
Which one will make the most sense?
As Christian…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Friday is here, and that means there’s just a few days left until the newsletter goes out! Post your writerly advice here for a chance to get your name (and blog!!) into the newsletter, where every KeePer eye will see!
@ashlyvye @christianna-hellwig @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @mnvalentine
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig *cheers* You did it!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Never fear, I read the Cursed Child the day it came out in the US, and I was very happy with how it played out (pun intended).
Don’t get me wrong–I like Gryffindor, they’re just a bit…irritating. I don’t like how the books are catered to their house, but that might just be the Slytherin in me talking…
I like how you used the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig A word about tags–to let someone know you’ve responded to their post, simply put @ and then their username, like I did with your tag above. You can find a persons’ tag just below their username. My username, for example, is Elizabeth, but my tag is @that_writer_girl_99. Make sense?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Well, I drew Cadenza. I don’t know if her dress is the style you were looking for but, hopefully you like her!
And a little closer…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s one you can draw for me:
Ilea—20 years old, has waist-length jet-black hair, violet eyes, dark clothes. Her character is kinda sad. And, oh yeah, she’s the daughter of my villain, if that helps! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh, I wanna draw Cadenza!!! If I find time today…. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Woah, I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, praise the Lord about your dad’s job! Praying… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying for you all! Hang in there, girl.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, 7 books???!!!???
Wow.
I’m gonna go eat ice cream and cry in my closet now.
And maybe do some writing. 😉
I just finished a term and a bit’s worth of science, history and math in one week, so writing hasn’t been remotely feasible. I’ll be back to it a bit more now, but I start more schoolwork on Monday, so…
yeah.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper, ha ha! I don’t imagine they would be very easy! 😛
Don’t worry about getting my tag wrong. Have you seen how many typos and wrong tags a do?? :O
-
Snapper replied to the topic Norse Mythology Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, this seems like a pretty sturdy story idea. I like the idea of using this mythology with elves and stuff. (Or are the alfs?) 😛 Anyway, it’s like what @that_writer_Girl_99 said, that the character will be pretty important. How the character ties into that sort of plot. Maybe Loki and Laufey’s motivation. What they want.
If…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec After all these years I got your tag wrong? Ugh. See above.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a KaPeeFer when you try to sneaky-sneak other KaPeeFers into your books. (Yes, I have a dragon named Snapper. And catwings. And a Ranger named Addie.)
@aislinn-mollisong XD I’ve been cameo-ed.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m terribly late. *facepalm*
I’m the dragon that wrote the Legend of King Daeus that @claire-c and @dekreel were talking about. 😛
(And Claire-c, as for the Aberdeen question, I’ll see if I can, but these are not the easiest stories to write. XD)
So… Ariella, what do you like to write?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@aedesia Welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀
@dekreel Nope. Never been sued. Though I should be. *grins* @rochellaine *looks at you* *promptly melts a chair*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, no problem. I do have like 5 other people reading it. XD But yeah, the general stuff is just as important as the normal stuff, so if you are willing to do that, it would be amazing!
- Load More
