-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You still there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m working on rewriting a novella. anyone wanna join me?
@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @mariposa @sam-kowal @Jane-maree @dragon-snapper
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 aw, I’d really want to draw him! but sadly, I’m pretty bad at drawing boys (and at the moment I’m sick so my brain is kinda off) sorry!
I’ll tag a couple more people though @mariposa @warrenluther04 @ingridrd
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
@dekreel You just put me next to C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. O.O <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is awesome! 😀
“Well, I’m sorry about that… Or am I?”
Thing is, I’d probably say that. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna leave for now. I’m actually sick, gonna rest or nap a little. might be back later.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yeah I’ve had to resort to using earbuds all the time ’cause the rest of my family can’t stand the background noise (especially the kind of background noise I listen too *cough**cough* bluegrass *cough*)
funny thing is, I can’t outline unless I’m watching a show/movie or listening to music. *shrugs*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, yeah that is multitasking! Once I was reading my history book, typing answers to reviews questions, listening to music, and talking to my mom on the phone at the same time. multitasking can be fun actually 😉
for sure, nothing can compare to what our moms do 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel sweet. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice yeah, me too. 😉 I’m hoping to have a first draft done by July, and then *rubs hands together* beta readers! (KP beta readers, that is) 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m outlining for my dystopian book.
@dekreel oh my goodness you’ve never heard of Andy Griffith?! Griffith was an actor/singer and his show was going on the 1960s. you can find full episodes on youtube. it’s one of my favorite shows.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice yay for publishing tomorrow!!! 😉
I think I’ll join you both with some outlining. Watching an Andy Griffith episode while I’m at it. What? I multi-task 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Yep. All four books. I’d say it’s a waste of time, but if you want to read them just to say how bad they are…go for it? Totally up to you haha. @ashlyvye
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
*sighs* I’ve only been on for a year, so I guess I can’t expect too much. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’d really like to hear you answer her second question. Share your chosen one status with me?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I’d agree with you, but the Twilight books were even more popular, and I really can’t explain that one, so… @ashlyvye
-
ClaireC replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig, Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! 🙂
You. Write. Opera.!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!
How did no one else pick up on that??? @dekreel, @that_writer_girl_99, @rochellaine, @mnvalentine….
Anyways. WOW! How long have you been composing for?
I play a couple of instruments but would really like to play violin……[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yep! I read them when I was fifteen, and I was so excited about them that I finished all seven books in a couple of weeks. A month or so later, I went back to read them and discovered they weren’t as good as I’d thought, but I still love the series as a whole.
Combined with the fact that by now, I’ve seen all the movies and been to Harry P…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *bows* *hopes the links work*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye No worries!
@dragon-snapper Great job! Thanks for sharing!
- Load More
