-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I guess this is where we post prayer requests? correct me if I’m wrong……
So I wanted to request prayer for my mom. She’s been dealing with some random little problems lately (like pains in several area, etc.) and she actually went to the doctor today about a soft bump on her lower ribcage. the doctor said it’s a fatty tumor. not serious, but…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal I have actually had this problem before in the past. Basically, I second what Elizabeth has said. Don’t push yourself to keep writing while you’ve got this big problem. Sit back and work it out.
– What do you actually want the main theme to be?
– Can you revise the characters and their arcs and actions to fit that theme more…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Yeeah I just don’t think they actually have any good chemistry. Sure they could like each other, but an actual relationship…wouldn’t work out, in my opinion.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
So…I can understand why this would be a problem, and though I’m not entirely sure what the answer is, I can offer a few thoughts and maybe they’ll help? Or not?
It kinda sounds like you’re pressuring yourself to figure this out quickly, so I’d suggest slowing down. Sit back and look at the story. Maybe go through your book and write down how…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I’m so very glad to hear it. 💜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just saw your post from a little while ago and I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. I cannot even imagine what that must be like for you. I posted this before but here is a little story that I love. It’s really encouraging to me and I hope it is for you.
One night a man had a dream. He…[Read more]
-
Reagan Ramm started the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys!
If you’re not aware, my wife Haley and I shoot regular videos giving writing tips on the Kingdom Pen Facebook Page.
We’d love to answer any specific questions or struggles you’re currently having in your writing!
So if you’re willing, share below what you need help with, and the more specific you can be, the better!
Examples:
- I…
-
Snapper and
Reagan Ramm are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh goodness. Yep. Pretty much.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops, meant to tag you too @rochellaine
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice so sorry! I won’t be on tonight after all….:( will you be on tomorrow or the weekend?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice argh, I wanna join you! But I can’t, I…..
……oh, wait…….
will you be on still in like half an hour??? if so, I’ll be on writing then.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m now reading In His Steps, by Charles M. Sheldon, for school.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree yeah I feel like the bad in Kylo wouldn’t be good for the good in Rey.
OKAY SO IS ANYONE ELSE MAD THAT KYLO SMASHED UP HIS EPIC-LOOKING HELMET?!?! I mean, come on.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thank you! I’ll definitely let her know about that book 🙂
@jane-maree thank you too! yup, it made sense 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I like Han, but if 70 year old Harrison Ford played young Han I would be happier. XD
Okay so maybe this new actor dude won’t be too bad? I don’t know. I’m just reserving judgement until I see the actual movie.
As for Rey and Kylo…no offense to anyone, but I absolutely don’t like them together. 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 as Elizabeth said, the plot points of writing a movie script is the same as a fiction novel. And as Rochellaine said there’s a lot of different people who take part in the storytelling.
My #1 tip: imagine every single word you write as happening in a movie. If you can see it perfectly in the movie style, then write down the small…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re watching a murder mystery with your family and you say something like, “Wouldn’t it be interesting if they switched places because no one would know the difference…” unwittingly revealing the key to the entire mystery before the murder even takes place. :/
- Load More
