-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia ah, sorry I missed you!!! had to step away for a few….
no, I haven’t seen “Who’s On First.” is it a show or movie or something?
I’m working on outlining for my dystopian WIP
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel here is Joyce! Sorry it took me forever to draw her, I was having a hard time getting it right. Let me know if there’s anything you want changed. 😉

Wow, sorry, the lightings reeeeeally bad.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Be my guest, madam. 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m back!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Yes, it’s nice to see the close and trusting relationship between Naomi and Ruth, how they look out for each other. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I actually have to leave for about 30 minutes, but I’ll be back….:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice yeah i think i will be. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree NOT KEEN ON CHOCOLATE?! how can this be? *holds up palm and turns away* *changes mind and hugs you instead* poor girl……
anyone on? I’m writing school papers.
@seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @ingridrd @sam-kowal
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! ya know the comic poem topic? well, what if we did something like that, only with pictures instead of making up a pome topic (octopus ball, red bubbles, my goodness…)? (maybe separate topic or use the same one?) only if you want to though…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I read the third chapter…..
hehe, Naomi was a matchmaker in this chapter 😉 I like that Boaz didn’t want Ruth to go home empty-handed to Naomi, which shows he cared for both of them. That trait (that he cared for Ruth’s mother-in-law) is good to have in a husband or son-in-law.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no worries! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ha! 😂
I’m kinda late to the party, but can I just say: this is priceless!!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter @dekreel @jenwriter17 @gabbyj
So…I sorta disappeared for the weekend, but I’m back!!!
I have 3 characters; here are their descriptions:
Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has caramel hair that goes to the middle of her back, gray-blue eyes, a few freckles, and probably a mischievous smile/smirk. She i…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @Ethryndal for gracing us all with her dazzling wit and making us all laugh with her snazz and sarcasm. Every forum needs a sarcastic elf.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Joy perfect! So glad it was helpful. 😀
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Glad it helps!
And yeah, obviously, you don’t want to spoil your story before you publish it. You don’t want to give everything away. Just give little teasers, and of course, talk about your process of creating your novel, because that doesn’t give anything away, but increases interest.
One thing you might want to do is look at what other…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Now I’m getting all emotional and Josiah isn’t even leaving leaving. xD *wipes eyes*
Seriously though, I loved that poem @Corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Seekjustice aaaand sorry about that?? The forum kinda crashed for me and I don’t really know why. But yeees nice. Aussie pinterest memes are hilarious. XD
Noo, I’ve never actually tried that because I’m not keen on chocolate to start with so yeah. xP
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@SeekJustice *pokes in* Heeyy, so I have no idea if you’re around or not? But I’m here-ish. 😛
- Load More
