-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I apparently have accidentally gotten a day behind because I read chapter three this morning. XD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Seekjustice *fistbumps with the fellow Aussie* Although I must say I pronounce it “kapeefeh” more than “kapeefah”?? Actually…nevermind. I’m not sure anymore. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter @sage-g @ariella-newheart Would any of you like to try Jaclyn along with Dekreel? I’d like to see more than one person’s take on her. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know your a kapeefer when someone asks you who your best friends are and you say something like, ” uh, Dragon Snapper, Dekreel, and Catwing”.
-
Ariel Ashira changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young @skredder @jane-mare @ariella-newheart @notawriter @seekjustice @everyone
I read the fourth chapter of Esther….
I think it was really sweet how much concern Esther showed for Mordecai when he was wearing the sackcloth and mourning about what was going to happen to her people. She sent him clothes so he didn’t have to wear the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel awesome as usual, girly 😉 <3
I agree with the lameness of soy ice cream….
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing But now we has to sign out. *mourns* WELCOME anyway though! 😀
@seekjustice @rochellaine And I’m signing out now. Edited a bit, wrote a bit for the story tag that Catwing tagged me for. LOL.
Good luck all!
*goes off, probably the only one who’s on the East Coast*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XD It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XD I’m glad. It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal My sincerest apologies. *bows*
@catwing XD Describe Kingdom Pen in three words: Loki GIF Wars.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice After Charlie readers are the delta readers, then the echo readers, then the foxtrot readers, and so forth. 😛 Although, I hope I don’t have to do that many edits.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 Didn’t realize it was that famous. Yep, that one. Sector One.
(And you know, if you wanted to charlie/gamma-read it after I finish this round of edits, I will be must obliged. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice That counts. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Are either of you writing?
@jenwriter17 Coolio. 🙂 Go on your journey, Hobbit. An Unexpected One.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m central standard time
@rochellaine aw, you hate beginnings? Once I figure out what the opening scene is, I enjoy it 🙂
well, sorry y’all, unexpected interruptions, gotta go for now. i’m not sure if i’ll be on writing more later or not, but I will tomorrow. bye! <3 <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 XD I know the feeling.
I’m Eastern Standard. (That’s what it’s called, right? 😛 ) You?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, I feel like I haven’t written anything in FOREVER!
what time zone are you in? (if you don’t mind me asking)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 AH! So exciting! I love it when I actually get to start writing the book. XD
And I am editing until 9. And then at 9 I will write. 🙂
- Load More
