-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m on now….only for a little bit though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll actually be on in about 10-15 minutes, but that may be too early for you.
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @kaya-young @skredder in case any of you might be on
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thank you, Emma!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you, Kaya! I love your signature, by the way. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I will also draw this character. And if you want to draw a character in return, I do have one.
His name is Armayas. Long, shoulder length black stringy hair, about fifteen years old, with a strong body from years off farm work. Tanned skin, and quiet, haunted, almost shy eyes. And thin, pursed lips. He stands straight however, as he…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ha! Boy do I get that one….
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
I blog for. The same reasons as Jane and Sarah, to amuse people while building relationships. Not all of my posts are meant to be amusing, such as the more spiritual posts. But yeah… basically, those are the reasons I blog.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That sounds like fun. I live in Missouri, and we are moving somewhere else now though. Do you guys live near eachother?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am sure I would love to join you in whatever it is, but I have not stayed up on this topic. What writing do I join you in, my lady?
*at your service*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I think you tagged me earlier right? well, I wish I could join you today, but I’m celebrating my brother’s birthday. maybe tomorrow, but I’m not sure. I’ll tag you if I do though 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I can’t wait either! 😉
ooh, awesome! have fun at that festival! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh. Thank you for explaining! Am now enlightened. (Literaly?) 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. No, I never have. And I think I must have just said something really ignorant. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you saying it was a dream?
-
Ariel Ashira and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal. Thank you so much! Means a lot.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! I love it! Nice job merging the two!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel all the reasons I blog can be summed up into one reason: I’m building relationships.
Part of the relationship building is to have a platform, but even that is a matter of building a circle of friends who will help you and encourage you and whom you can help and encourage.
I don’t blog for myself. I blog to make relationships. To meet…[Read more]
- Load More
