-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I will add you to. Just because I like the idea of purple giraffe’s that hula hoop. 🙂
And @that_writer_girl-99 and @gh24682468999 just so you dont feel left out.
Okay, I’m quiting.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this is totally awesome-sauce! I can’t wait until the next paaaaaaart! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so several people have asked about my personality type. So I took the test. Or whatever you call it. 🙂
*drumroll* tada! I am a ENFJ-A.
“With vision and determination, nothing is impossible”. I like that.
Although I think on other parts they make me sound a little to overbearing and judgmental. I like following, not leading, but only…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @jane-maree @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @anyone I forgot
Thank you all so very much for reading the first chapter of my WIP! I admit, I was really nervous about other people reading it, but you all were so honest and I will keep all of your advice in mind.
Considering how much I needed to work on with my first chapter, I…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Oh, I bet! Cant wait for the next part!
That’s my problem. I have no choice but to wait. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah, I’d love it if you would! 🙂 warning though; this is a really rough first draft
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I love it! Nice job. And thanks for tagging me. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. Can you help us out? Or somebody?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. OhmygoodnessohmygoodnesswowthisisSOAMAZING!!! I just read back through all your stories on this topic! *rolls on floor with laughter* How could I have missed this?! I love it! I nearly died of laughter reading the part about the Wiser and his brother! Oh, my! You really make the characters come to life. This is so awesome…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel awwww I recognised that direct quote. *blushes*
This was the best, Dekreel. xD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree probably general overall chapter, but also stuff like inconsistencies (which some readers have already pointed out), and yes showing/telling stuff. Thank you!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree you’re welcome, ’twas my pleasure 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 okay so I don’t want to go into full editor mode and scare you (been there, done that, it was bad xD) so what exactly are you looking for critique on? The general overall chapter? Or some more details like showing vs telling, etc.?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. I love, love, LOVE it!!! Thanks for tagging me! I am not familiar with this topic. Have you been posting all your stories here?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 thank you so so much for organising this and it was a heap of fun to do it. *throws confetti* Thanks again. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice okay, i think i let you have access. lemme know if it didn’t work.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! I thought that is what it meant, but wasn’t sure.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthet04 Maybe just dont put me in with any fairies or elves. I have been thinking about it, and I dont think its a good idea for me. Thank you for understanding!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Your WIP sounds cool. Do you write poems?
@rochellaine You have eight adopted siblings?!! Wow. That is so awesome! How many siblings do you have in all? I have an older sister, and two younger sisters, and none of us were adopted. I wish I had more siblings!
And can I ask a super dumb question? What is sci-fi?
- Load More
