-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young. 🙂 I tagged you because in a previous comment I tagged a bunch of people, but not you. It was just a comment telling what my personality type is.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I don’t know. It was kind of a dumb comment. 🙂 Though personaly it would be easier for me to disbelieve snakes while I wasn’t being attaked and freaking out. Whatever. Dont take this seriously because it was really a joke.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 sorry, but I have to got now. Have fun writing! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Who’s here? I’m here! Anyone else writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Welcome to writer’s corner! 😀 what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 thank you reading it! I’m glad you’re enjoying it 🙂
@skredder Awesome! 😀 (we’ll see what @seekjustice says too 🙂 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder okay, would it be possible to break it up into sections (just when you want to give it to readers)? and are you up for the three-way swapping? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @warrenluther04 @dragon-snapper @skredder @rochellaine I’m writing for a bit 🙂
@dekreel Wow, you were up pretty late 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree no problem, thank you a bunch! <3
@rochellaine that’s totally fine. Thank you for reading my chapter. 🙂 I’ll keep you/your brother in mind in case I have gun questions 😉
@skredder yay, thank you! Yeah I’d love to read yours too! Are you still in the process of writing it or is it a complete first draft? Maybe, if @seekjustice wants…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES! ANOTHER ENFJ!! I love being an ENFJ. 😛
@daeus It was clearly because of your nose. XD 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I didn’t think you were apoligizing for your beliefs. 🙂 Sorry I didn’t say it clearly.
An army of snakes? With wings? Ahh! I hate snakes! And a snake with wings is twice as creepy. If my voice wasn’t shaking I might ne able to sing so that they’re docile and it would be easier to disbelief them. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. 🙂
@skredder. Thats great!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice. Man, this thing!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
<p style=”text-align: right;”>@seekjustice</p>
Well, I am glad you still like me. :D. How many different types are there?@dekreel. Nice! *returns the high five*
@sam-kowal. What type is Stan? 😉
@daeus. Thank you! Honestly, I was a bit scared to tag you, you being the King. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 All the best for writing and editing, friend! <3
I’m afraid I don’t have the time to beta read at the moment, but I hope you can find a heap of other people to help you. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I am lovin’ all the kapeefer literature you and Dekreel are writing! 😀 Great job! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay, chapter swapping! Sounds great, thank you! 😀
Yes, that makes sense. I think I’m going to rewrite the first chapter, keeping everyone’s notes in mind. Jane said I was telling instead of showing a lot, so I’m going to try to work on that (maybe I should finish Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, hehe 🙂 ). So I’ll definitely let you…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
What did I do wrong? Anybody know her tag??? This is so embarrassing.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
And after all that I didn’t do the tag right! @that_writer_girl_99
Well, at least this will help me become a loyal sidekick sooner. 😀
- Load More
