-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
The sci fi music I often listen to is Transformers soundtracks and Halo soundtracks. 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yeesss I love Camp NaNo, 100000% recommend. It really launched me into fast writing and I love every single time it’s on. *total fangirl*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel oh my word but YES, JANE HAS HER PRIORITIES RIGHT. Everyone else: *doing stuff* Jane: “um guys…PIZZA’S GETTING COLD.” XD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 ahh I’m definitely praying. <3 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @catwing Thank you both so very much! <3 <3
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Hi! Welcome to the Kingdom!!!
How old are you? Do you like to draw? What is your WIP?
So exited your here!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s a great topic! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *receives hugs* Thank youuuuuu! <3
I’ll be praying for you too! Speaking is really hard, at least for me. o.o What are speaking about?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll keep that in mind, thanks 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see ya later! I was actually going to sign off soon too. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Another great poem! I really like the rhythm of it 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s going pretty well I think. Except I think my book is going to be WAY SHORTER than I was hoping. I was really wanting to write a novel, but this WIP may not be the one….
How about your writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Check this one out…. 😀

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ahaha, this is funny! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @skredder @warrenluther04 @kaymart @rochellaine I’m writing again! I’m trying hard this time not to get distracted. Yesterday I literally wrote one paragraph in three hours. I found a ton of hilarious memes thought! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder aw, thank you so so much! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine thank you so much! <3
@warrenluther04 I play piano and guitar. I’m also planning on learning ukulele 🙂
I’ll be praying too! Yeah, definitely let us know how things go 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Yeah, I’d be interested in hearing your ideas! 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀
Lol. I’m off for lunch too. And I’ll be on later too. Catch you around. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Haha 😀 Well, it turned out great, and I always love your snippets 😉
I have to go for now, lunch time. I’ll be on later though. 🙂
- Load More
