-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
*blinks* Wow, five WIPs? That’s nuts. You’re insane, dear…which is a good thing if you’re gonna survive ’round here. 😉
…I didn’t mean for that to rhyme, it just did.
Anyway, my name’s Elizabeth! I’ve been on the forum for a year now! I’m an INFP/INTP mix, do you know your MBTI type? Happy to meet ya!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I volunteer as tribute.
er…I’m sort of obsessed with MBTI types, and am proud of the fact that I’m a hybrid type (INFP/INTP) and I’m also a superhero. I can fly. So…yeah.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…wow.
There’s a lot here, so I’ll analyze it a bit later (when I have time), but thank you so much for this, Daeus! I’ll get back to you soon, and once I plan out the story (and where exactly the gospel elements fall in it) a bit more, I’d love to get your take on different parts and pieces of it, if that’s okay?
Thanks again. @daeus
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x More KP stories?
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! 😛
If you have room for a steampunk horse, I’d love to be a character 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Celticcailin heyy so yes I do songwriting and composition and play half a dozen musical instruments and study musical theory. If you want me to check out lyrics and/or melody or whatever, feel free to add me to the email. 😉 I’d have to look over the song before I could give you much useful feedback though.…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin My email is imexinart@gmail.com and be sure to let me know who you are in the subject line.  You might send it to a few other people, though, cause I am not sure I will be much help. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Aw, thank you! 😀 I’m so glad you like Rin 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye I apologize for pelting you with questions without answering them for me too. 🙂 I am fifteen and we live in Missouri even though we are moving.  What book are you writing, and what is your main character’s name?  My book I am working on (the most prominent one anyway) is called “Mahinia”, and the main character is a girl named Mahinia.  …[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Neat!  I like drawing horses and people too.  Your profile picture is cute. 🙂  Where do you live?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea Where can I find that sheet on Story Embers?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Wonderful!!!  😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay, thank you 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 This may sound ridiculous, but I get really excited about my characters when I imagine them doing stuff in moveie form. 🙂
Actually, the newly launched website storyembers.org has a downloadable character questionnaire. K. M. Weiland also has a more extensive character form she fills out. You can get that on her website,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Also, having your MC’s personality different than your sidekicks personality can be more interesting and realistic than if they are the same. Â I guess, all of your characters will be different while always having a little of you in them too.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Ooh, I love it! Â Now I want to read the whole thing!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens. Hi! Â Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! Â Do you know how to post topics and such? Â Glad you are here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin Hi!  Very few of my songs turn out fit to sing. 🙂  Do you feel comfortable posting any of your songs so we can see them?  (Its totally fine if you don’t.)  Sounds like you already have some better advice anyway. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 I think my favorite thing about writing is creating my characters!  I never thought when I began writing that I would feel so close to my characters.  Sometimes I’m like, “I am so sorry I have to put you through this, my dear character, but its for the best I promise!  You will triumph in the end!”  🙂
Is it your characters per…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seejustice Okay, so ya know how I said I’d start reading it tomorrow?
I finished it.
I literally put off studying for a test to read it 😛 (you should be proud and concerned) 😉
It was awesome! 🙂 I can’t wait for more.
- Load More
