@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
ella replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Your merch is so cute! 😍
-
Kathleen started the topic Which one of your characters would you most likely be friends with and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
Which one of your characters would you most likely be friends with and why?
Okay, so I tried imagining myself with each of my characters, but none of them really work. XD They’re all a little crazy or they’re loners so… I’m not sure if I could be friends with any of them. I genuinely tried to think about it, but I really don’t think I would get…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m afraid I’m no use with actual plotting, since I usually pants everything. So the only advice I can give is just feel your way through it, an if it doesn’t seem right, you can always change it later.
Good luck!
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j When I was a kid I could only take instrumental but once I hit teen years I went through pretty much everything, from normal rock to heavy metal to some screamo, even. But nowadays I settle for some nicer stuff. Foreign stuff. Wide range of tastes. And no, I have not heard that! Since I’ve heard that Hans Zimmer did PotC soundtrack, I’ll…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's the most recent book/movie you read/watched that has inspired you? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
Steelheart has been on my to-read list! Have you read the entire series? And if so, which book is your favorite?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic My first sci-fi short story(sounds like a photo album, but true:) ) in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 10 months ago
Wow! This looks great! I’ll be reading it soon and I’ll get back to you with my thoughts.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
Hi and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
If you don’t mind me asking, what area of Canada do you live in? I’ve been to Canada once, and it was an awesome trip. It’s so beautiful and spacious and the air is so sweet and crisp. I’d love to go back there sometime.
Woah, it’s really cool that you go skiing. How old were you when you started?…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@annika-c Nice. Those movies I enjoyed as well. I’m currently working on several projects, but my main one is a extremely long fantasy saga about Magic Users and their inability to find a happy ending. My favorite school subject was literature, and my least favorite is science.
It’s really cool that you’re going to start querying soon! Do you…[Read more]
-
ella and
RainyEmily are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
ella and
Kathleen are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@annika-c XD I tend to look at recent topics so I usually find posts. But yea Ella is right about tags.
I’ve heard of all of those books! I’ve read a couple volumes of How to Train Your Dragon and I have a friend who is a huge fan of Keeper of the Lost Cities.
My favorite books? *checks hand* A couple would be The Little Prince by Antoine de Sai…[Read more]
-
ella and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
ella replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
That’s awesome! I play basketball for my school, too. I love it! 😍 I ran cross country once but it wasn’t my favorite… I want to do track and field in spring next year too.
Wow, great job! I was going to do NaNoWriMo this year, but I was too busy with school. Hopefully I can do it in July.
To Trinidad and Tobago when I was…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never read it, but I guess I’ll have to now!! 😋
-
ella replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
hey!! Nice to meet you, I’m Ella. (Btw, you can tag people by copying and pasting the handle underneath someone’s username–e.g. mine is @writergirl101)
I’ve read Wings of Fire and Keeper of the Lost Cities!! I love them! My personal favorites are The Maze Runner series by James Dashner, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@annika-c Hi Annika! I’m Linyang! Nice to meet you!
Can I just say…I also once wrote a story about a man with healing powers who lost a bit of his lifespan every time he used them…and pretty much for my whole fantasy work, no matter what kind of power my Magic Users have…they have to lose a bit of their lifespan for it?
But anyways! I…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Two worlds, one light and one dark, collide in the mind of their Keeper: the cat. Â

-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Thanks for the tips! Will keep them in mind 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@nova21Â And suddenly, in his mind’s eye, there was light.

- Load More
