@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I am SO SORRY!!! I completely forgot about Keaton’s collage!!!!!! Life just got really crazy because I have to quarantine AGAIN, even though I tested negative!!! It’s pretty complicated, but yeah. SO SORRY! I will work on it today. (btw, Daisy’s other collage is so pretty 😍)
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!!!!! I read that in my literature class this year and it may be one of the worst things I’ve read… 😄 We also had to read it twice–my teacher read it out loud first, then the class took turns reading out loud. Why? I have no idea.
So yeah, glad I’m not the only one. I just don’t unde…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
It’s interesting to here a new opinion on Animal Farm. Though I haven’t read it myself, I mostly only hear positive things about it. But yeah, there’re definitely books that I can appreciate for what they are but still not enjoy.
What’s your favorite things about Pride and Prejudice?
-
ella replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
It must be true!! I AM an ENFP!!! That’s all I’m getting, haha!!!!! 😂
-
Lin replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver I got ISTJ, which is quite interesting. I remember that was the one my dad got. I’ll have to wait and see if I can relate to it.
-
ella replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I already told you, but I’m an ENFP and I love to write fantasy and thriller/suspense!!!!!!!! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm XD I was kind of overwhelmed at first too but after like two or three chapters that no longer became a problem. I should read some of her other stuff too…
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I definitely recommend reading the other three books. Each one is better than the previous.
I’ve been wanting  to read And Then There Were None for years now, but still have not got past the first couple chapters. I think it’s because I got a little overwhelmed with all the characters, but of course, if I just continued r…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @godlyfantasy12 @devastate-lasting
Whoa! These all look awesome! It’s inspiring me to make some story photo collages. It’ll be something to motivate me to get my homework done. XD
-
Kathleen replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’ve taken the test multiple times, but like @devastate-lasting I always get a different answer. My “personality” drastically changes depending on the day and my mood, and who I’m around. Sooo, yeah. XD But my favorite genres to write in are fantasy, contemporary, crime, and sometimes sci-fi.
-
Lin replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@ugroza Every time I take the thing I get something different, but I usually get INFJ, INFP, or ISFJ. I like writing fantasy, crime, slice of life.
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I read Summer of the Swans a couple of days ago. 1970 middle-grade children’s fiction about a girl during puberty and her autistic brother. I thought it was a sweet, quick read. I haven’t touched a book like that in literal years, so it kind of brought me back to when I was a kid.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That looks lit! I’d love to find out more about her!
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Haha! What’s your personality type (if you don’t mind me asking 😄)? I also do it for my characters–Seia is an Architect, INTJ, I believe…?
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
haha, yes I’ma huge extrovert!!!! 🤪 pretty sure I’m an ENFP (extroverted, intuitive, feeling, perceiving)… 🧐
here’s the link for a personality test if you haven’t taken it before——the results are almost always on point:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
have fun!!!! 😃😃😃
-
Lin replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm (Realistic!) Ooh, I read the first book of All the Wrong Questions a long time ago. Never got around to the others, though.
@lewilliams Professor Layton! Never played but I do know about him.
@abigail-m She’s my dad’s favorite English author! I highly recommend And Then There Were None!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
You may now rest assured as mystery is now a sub-category under writing genres! Now looking at it there are still quite a few genres missing. So if there are any other genres that anybody wants, Â just let me know and I’ll get on that posthaste.
When I was little I loved to read the classic Nancy Drew books, and also the A-Z Mysteries…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry, I completely forgot you asked to post the collages on your blog!!!  Go ahead, use it however you want!!  It’s only a hobby, I honestly don’t care who you credit it to. 😉
thanks!!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey! Welcome to the
coffee aficionadoKingdom Pen Forum!Have you read all 600 books you own? If so, that’s really impressive! I would like to say the same for myself, but I’m afraid my number is far below that. XD
What are some of your all-time favorite books?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t read The Maze Runner series, but I have heard long rants from my siblings about the trilogy. XD They are quite notorious in my household.
- Load More
