-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Ah, okay. Thanks, @kate-flournoy. I wasn’t sure if you needed something specific there. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I love Rigoletto, but I haven’t seen it in a long time. (And it’s good to have you back! 😉 )
@dragon-snapper Thanks! I love it too. 🙂
@clairec Your picture is so cool! -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Thank you for more suggestions. It is hard to tell the difference between a nursery tale and a fairy tale, but I’ll see how I go.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Huh, I hadn’t even realized that it said “yelled of surprise” Whoops. 😛 Which one is your favourite?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec That’s great that is is going so well for you. I will definitely be praying.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oops the topic has changed. Sorry about that @anne-of-lothlorien. My fault. 🙁
@clairec You look so gorgeous. That must have been so much fun. My sister and I did a photo shoot once, and I loved every minute of it.
@kate-flournoy It was nice to see your profile picture BIG. Cute dragon.
@ingridrd Love yours too. 🙂 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy YAAAAAAAAY!!! *does happy dance* 😀 😀 😀
Rigoletto! YES!!! That’s a wonderful movie. It hasn’t made me cry, but other than one other movie (Christmas Shoes, which I didn’t even care for 😛 ) it is the one that has come closest to making me cry. @anne-of-lothlorien says I have a heart of stone, but even I can’t remain entirely…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
While we’re on the topic of movies….@ingridrd I love your new profile pic!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
@bluejay
What do you write when the little box says “write a description of this image”? Or is that box not supposed to appear…? -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Never mind. *has faithfully failed me* Oh, you have no idea how that made me laugh… 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
And then I have to add sad faces because it is not doing its job. 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h No way!!!!!! That’s amazing. I’m so glad you like it. Virgil Logan is amazing. Haha My brother loves to mimic him. 🙂
Maybe one day… -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yes I have seen the Widow’s Might. I didn’t know the Burns family helped with that one. *the things you find out* I have also seen Ace Wonder. I love that one.
Ring the Bell….is about a sports agent who goes to sign up a baseball player and finds himself in a small town. Everyone who lives there is a relaxed and loves Christ. Rob, the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h So do I. Do you have time to write???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h Thank you. Yes, there is a major improvement between the two stop motions. Making the Lego talk was such fun. I use Pinnacle, but I think it is actually rather junky. So maybe a newer version or a different program all together would be better.
The first lego stop motion I did I didn’t even finish, then the next one had basically no…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yep, I sure can. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Waahh! He comes back and I’m not here. Sorry I missed you @daeus. Singing lesson every Wednesday morning. But I should be around tomorrow.
-
Julia R. changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
Julia R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay: I have read Revelation! I hope the Rapture as mentioned in Matt. 24: 41 and Luke 17: 35 happens kind of as Left Behind says it will :). I sure don’t want to be around for the rest of Revelation! Earthquakes and plagues and all manner of awful stuff. Eternity is so confusing! Our feeble human minds don’t have the capacity to understand…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I know that I’ve seen that one. @bluejay
- Load More
