-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h *echoes scream* Arghhhhhh…..
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@sarah-h Ooooooo. Bruchko (Bruce Olsen) was a 19 year old who went to South American to tell a deadly Indian tribe about Jesus. The natives couldn’t pronounce his name and called him Bruchko.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I have never done paintball before, but I’ve heard about it. *annoyed grunt* That experience must have been trying. (I’m glad you know what to do next time.) I see a lot of that kind stuff when I do theatre. Hey, would you mind emailing through what you would do next time? Maybe I can prepare too. Just do the email I gave you for beta reading.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Arizona is AWESOME!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yep. And then America will change their times and we’ll have to learn them all over again. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec That’s awesome. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h When it is 12am (midnight) Arizona; it is 6pm (Victoria) So you should be 10 minutes off midnight?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
#1 @timothy-young
#1 @jadamae
#3 @anne-of-lothlorien
#1 @corissa-maiden-of-praiseWow! These are all so hard. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@wordfitlyspoken I have just been reading a whole lot of Christian biographies. Gifted Hands; A man called Peter; Susanna Wesley; No Greater Love; Bruchko; Miracle for Jen; Queen of the Reformation; Hudson Taylor; Teddy Roosevelt.
I have read the Hiding Place. (and ever other book that I could lay my hands on about Corrie ten Boom). It was a…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien No fair! *pouts* *smirks* *sighs* Might as well verify it.
#1 I have been kissed by a sea-lion TRUE
#2 I have danced with a horse FALSE
#3 An FBI agent attends the same church as me TRUEAlright now, @anne-of-lothlorien, no more spoilers! 😉
#1 I am the only person in my family that does not have a sister
#2 I am the only…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @anna-brie (aussies)
@daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @anyone-else (Americans)
Australia has just started day-light savings. Which means all the times that we figured out have changed. 🙁 So when we used to write 8(usa); 10(aus) it means that 8(usa) is now 11(aus).
Having announced all that…anyone up…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay!!!! You like Hogan too. I’m not sure it is Disney, but it’s still awesome. Great fav characters: I like Lebeau, Olsen, and Hogan.
Okay, I changed mine. It is now a Pincushion Hakea. 🙂 I change my picture a lot.
I have seen a scene or two from it, but not the whole thing. My brother owns it though, so maybe one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thank you for the ice cream. Perfect for the day that I am living at the moment. Sunny and hot. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @overcomer @bluejay Do any of you want to write?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Here are my answers:
1. I have been to London and Paris—TRUE
2. I have been in 3 car accidents—FALSE (only one.)
3. I like maple bacon doughnuts—TRUE (those are my favorite!!!)
🙂 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Yes, I did ask. Thank you for that answer. 🙂 I guess that life’s just a little confusing is all. Why can’t emotions agree? 😛
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay That’s so hard… well, I’m going to guess 3. It sounds like something a writer would think of, and seems the least likely of the three. But I won’t be surprised if I’m wrong. 😉
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I suppose it’s her extreme dislike of talking about herself at all. There are one or two subjects in her life that she is willing to talk about for some time, but when those are exhausted she feels awkward discussing anything else personal. She prefers to simply try and keep the other person talking as much as possible, and if she…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Whoa so many to guess, so I’m going to do the guessing later when I have a bit more time. Here is another about ME!
#1 I had a black eye an inch thick from whacking my head on my sister’s head.
#2 I have had to have an operation my my little toe because of a weird toe nail.
#3 I have a scar on my head because I got hit with a sword that wasn’t blunt. - Load More
