-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Thanks @kate-flournoy and @dragon-snapper I appreciate the prayers. So far it is going really well. Let’s hope it keeps moving forward smoothly.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m glad, glad, glad. 🙂 I can understand your dislike for her, but right from the start I like her, because she stood up for Will when Horace teased and bullied him.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Considering my usual count, I didn’t do so well either. 530 words– ugh. Perhaps we both need to trim our claws? 😀
@bluejay That’s fine! I’ll be praying for you. -
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@bluejay
So, I’ve been reading the Ranger’s Apprentice more–I’m now on the eigth book–and you should be happy to hear that I’m starting to like Alyss. 😀 Just thought you might want to know that. Halt, Gilan and Svengal are still my favorite characters, but I like Alyss as well. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@the-bean
Greetings! Funny you should mention long sentences. Did you ever notice how long Paul can make his sentences in the Bible? 😀
So, do you write any fiction, or do you just do articles?
Welcome from the Dragon,
-Dragon Snapper- -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m sorry @dragon-snapper I’ve got a project that needs to be done by the weekend, so I have to miss.
@kate-flournoy @daeus @anyone else Just letting you know that I probably won’t be writing much this week as I am super busy. I’ll see you all next week. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Writing anyone?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay -
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*doctor applauds* 🙂
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
The doctor has spoken
I like that @daeus. And I didn’t say she was abusing you mental frailties, I wanted to know why you were crying.
Oh, yes, I do like flattery. *oops, maybe I shouldn’t say that.* haha
@kate-flournoy *salutes back*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Sorry I’ve taken so long to reply. I would love to, but I am a little bit too busy to fully commit. I would love to know what book of the Bible you and @clairec choose and I’ll see if I can follow along. I’ll try to spend some time with you, but this week is going to be so crazy with no spare time. After this week, I should be able to. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Hello and welcome @the-bean You have stumbled across the bestistest place on the internet in the world. 🙂 Cheese tasting…interesting. 🙂
Here’s one thing you might want to know. TAGS! My tag is @bluejay which is the same as the name under my profile picture. However (let me use Sara W. as an example) she is @rebelutoinary. (not the same as…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Hello and welcome @the-bean You have stumbled across the bestistest place on the internet in the world. 🙂 Cheese tasting…interesting. 🙂
Here’s one thing you might want to know. TAGS! My tag is @bluejay which is the same as the name under my profile picture. However (let me use Sara W. as an example) she @rebelutoinary. You can find out what…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Hello and welcome @the-bean You have stumbled across the bestistest place on the internet in the world. 🙂 Cheese tasting…interesting. 🙂
Here’s one thing you might want to know. TAGS! My tag is @bluejay which is the same as the name under my profile picture. However (let me use Sara W. as an example) she @rebulutoinary. You can find out what…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy
Just looked it up! That’s so cool. 🙂I’ll do another one.
1. I have been bitten by a chipmunk.
2. I have been bitten by a ladybug.
3. I have been stung by a jellyfish. -
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy
That’s so cool that you make jewelry! I’ve never heard of wire wrapping. How’s it done? -
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@rolena-hatfield Oh, Rolena Joy. How pretty. That’s awesome! I love that song. Hmmm…I could see you as Belle. I’m sure you were amazing as Pocahontas. Is the Princess Concert something you have to audition for? Is it like a musical or is it just singing?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@rolena-hatfield That’s okay. We all have our likes and dislikes. 🙂
Hmmm…I’m guessing #3 is the lie…? It seems like you would sing for a different princess if you actually did sing in a Princess Concert. If it’s true, though, that is awesome!@kate-flournoy
#2? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
That’s fine. 🙂 @kate-flournoy
- Load More
