-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
😀 A 3rd…how funny! See you at nine! @Kate-flournoy
And sorry I don’t have a pic right now, for some reason it won’t let me upload a new one…??? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
😀 A 3rd…how funny! See you at nine!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@jess @overcomer @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @anyone
Anyone writing tonight? -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Welcome, new KeePer!!! I’m so glad more and more are joining this fair Kingdom! 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Welcome!!! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK
Hmm, I think my favorite song by them is either Waterfall or Me and My Cello (Happy Together), though I can’t help but love the LOTR title as well. LOTR is probably one of my favorite movies.
My novel is something along the lines of adventure/fantasy. It’s in a fantasy world minus magic but there are still fantastical creatures.…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton changed their profile picture 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Christine Eaton changed their profile picture 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Greta posted an update 9 years, 12 months ago
Just so you know, everyone, I haven’t been ignoring you if you mentioned me; I’ve been realllllyyy busy with school and everything (Junior year *sigh*), so I haven’t been able to respond. I’m catching up on notifications, though. 🙂
-
Life gets busy as you get older, doesn’t it? 🙂 I hope it slows down a little for you soon.
Okay, I can’t help it. What are you holding in your profile pic? I am so curious. 🙂-
Yeah, life sure does get busy when you get older. Thank you! I appreciate you saying that, Sarah. 🙂
I’m holding a roasted starburst on a stick. My cousins came for my birthday this year, and we had a bonfire–s’mores and everything. But one of my cousins doesn’t like chocolate, so she roasts starbursts instead, and I was trying a roasted…[Read more]-
A roasted starburst?! Wow. Did it puff up like a marshmallow, or did it just melt? Maybe I will try that one time. We used to do campfires a lot, and my brothers would try roasting their chips and watermelon. It never turned out very well. Our worst experiment, though, was flaming a marshmallow and then extinguishing it in a snowbank. It didn’t…[Read more]
-
It just melted, but it was hard on the outside and gooey on the inside…yum. 😛 Haha! That kind of marshmallow sounds gross. XD I will be sure never to try that. 😉 We once blew up a marshmallow in the microwave…and then ate it. 😀
-
-
-
-
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Howdy and welcome, @r-e-p! So glad you joined. 🙂
I must ask about your profile picture…are you holding a really long rifle, or am I not seeing that right??? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK
Hello!
I want to be a full time writer when I get older as well, but first I have to finish my first novel, then I’ll work on publishing it. I figured that if by the time I’m old enough to work full time and I want to be a writer, I may as well start now.
Yay! Piano Guys!!! I love Piano Guys! Which is your favorite song of…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 12 months ago
Hullo everyone! Sorry I haven’t been getting back with you the past few days; life’s kind of moving at a break-neck speed right now, so I probably won’t be on here regularly for a couple of weeks yet, if at all. I promise I’m not ignoring anyone. 🙂
While I’m on here though, @dragon-snapper I definitely prefer Lord of the Rings to Star Wars. 😉-
Be careful that you don’t break your neck. 😉
-
I totally understand @corissa-maiden-of-praise! I wasn’t on here for a long period of time because I was so busy (and I still am, but I missed the KeePers too much 😉 )! Hope your life slows down a little SOON. 🙂
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Aloha @R-E-P !
Welcome to a new internet realm, full of dragons, cloaked writers, unicorns, and many more! I myself fall under the dragon category, a rare type of snapping dragon who writes way more than she reads. Short stories…as much as I love them, I can never seem to write some myself. Every time I try to write a short story, it ends up…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@the-bean
Sorry, I missed this post. Anyway, WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!!! Glad to have you on here. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Wow am I late to the party…
Better late than never, though, right?
I guess I’ll give it a go. 🙂1. I have five dogs (and one of them is named Toto after The Wizard of Oz).
2. I have eaten sea urchin before.
3. I never eat food. (Just kidding about #3…) Here’s my real one: I have been skiing down a double black diamond hill before when I was…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK
Hey! Welcome to the bestistest forum on the internet! Just a warning: we are a bit crazy here. 😉You’re not at all crazy for liking Shakespeare! I love Shakespeare (but there is a possibility that we’re BOTH crazy 😛 ). What are your favorite plays? I love Much Ado About Nothing and Macbeth. A Midsummer Night’s Dream was…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Here are my answers.
1. I have been bitten by a chipmunk. TRUE (I tried to save one from being eaten by my cat when I was little. 🙂 )
2. I have been bitten by a ladybug. TRUE (It actually really hurt!)
3. I have been stung by a jellyfish. FALSE
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@hope, don’t worry. I’m not holding that against you. I agree that he has way too many long paragraphs and I want to get to the dialogue. I probably wouldn’t notice that if I weren’t a writer, but I am, so I see it whether I like it or not. I guessed who the bad guy was in one of the first chapters in one of them if that says anything. *run to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@hope, don’t worry. I’m not holding that against you. I agree that he has way too many long paragraphs and I want to get to the dialogue. I probably wouldn’t notice that if I weren’t a writer, but I am, so I see it whether I like it or not. I guessed who the bad guy was in one of the first chapters in one of them if that says anything. *run to…[Read more]
- Load More
