-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Okay, I’ll take lunch since we all seem to be breaking for now. I wrote 533 words. Thanks for writing!
For future reference to anyone who will be writing in the future, I should be writing most of the day. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yay! I’ll be getting lunch sooner or later, but I should be around for most of the day.
@kate-flournoy Are you still going? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Let’s go! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yep, still here. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@daeus Good to have you back!
@kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @jess @anyone else
Does anyone want to write? -
Snapper replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
These are not the droids you’re looking for. 😀
Oh, Star Wars, I love Star Wars–wait a sec. You’re trying to mind trick me into liking Star Wars into giving you the right answers, aren’t you? Well, it only works on the weak-minded, which I am not.
@Michael-Stanton You guys are too nice. The site is already amazing! But I’m with @kate-flournoy I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic What Going Out West Taught Me About Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks for the tidbits!
I actually always carry a small notebook around with me as well, just in case I get a sudden idea and don’t want to forget it. But beside that, I think your funniest one was the one with different views of dinosaurs. I don’t think that dinosaurs would be that silly as to wait so-o long for their water… “So…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic What Going Out West Taught Me About Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks for the tidbits!
I actually always carry a small notebook around with me as well, just in case I get a sudden idea and don’t want to forget it. -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic What Going Out West Taught Me About Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy, I have never passed out before or have even come close to it. (I have in fact gotten strangely dizzy) but for some odd reason, your descriptions makes the most sense. That must have been quite some experience
. -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic What Going Out West Taught Me About Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thank you for sharing this! I wish I could be as dedicated as you when it comes to carrying around a notebook. Also, I love your humor. 🙂
-
Greta changed their profile picture 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@r-e-p
Hello and welcome to…(wait for it) the BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET. Sorry, I had to do that, even though it seems you’ve already received that greeting multiple times already. What are some of your favorite books? -
Snapper replied to the topic Where do I start my novel? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 12 months ago
Well, with the girl’s mom’s death from the villain, the villain should have a to have a reason to kill her. (Of course, most bad-guys don’t, but it might add to complexity) Perhaps the mom once had the locket and the powers, and the villain was getting back at her for that. He didn’t know that the locket was given to her daughter.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, yes, character notes. Always a good thing.
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy 🙁 Not too fantasgreat either. I got just about the same amount as you, more or less. Apparently we both need to trim our claws. 😉
@winter-rose Are you, were you and will you be writing? (That’s a complex question, sorry) Were you writing with us? Are you still writing with us? Will you continue writing? (I am going on for a bit more.) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@jess Oh dear, I’m sorry! Yay electronics… 😛
-
Ingrid and
Racheal are now friends 9 years, 12 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jess @winter-rose
Yes, I didn’t even get notifications from you two due to the other one being so long.
@winter-rose @jess All righty, sounds good! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jess @winter-rose
Yes, I didn’t even get notifications from you two due to the other one being so long.
@winter-rose All righty, sounds good! - Load More
