-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Yes, just one concern… You said fangirling, and yet you’re a boy…right?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay @hope @winter-rose @jess Anyone writing tonight?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, yes! I know what you mean now. At first I thought you meant a writerly cramp we get in our heads when we write too much or something weird like that. Which goes to prove my confusion “How are stress balls and hand exercises going to help us?” I understand a lot better now, thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy One thing I want to ask… what is writer’s cramp in the 1st place?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Good Joust in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Have you ever seen The Sword in the Stone? It’s not entirely about jousting, but it has a scene or two with it. I know that squires keep all of the Knight’s items and anything they need. When a knight is dismounted, they move onto sword-fighting. That’s really all I know… Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Good Joust in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Have you ever seen The Sword in the Stone? I know that squires keep all of the Knight’s items and anything they need. When a knight is dismounted, they move onto sword-fighting. That’s really all I know… Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @jess Oh, I really liked Ever After! Especially with Leonardo. He was great comic relief.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
What do you all do when you get a new story idea? Or an addition to your story that you think will be awesome! Do you sit at your computer for endless hours, or do you brainstorm on it? Do you jump up and down and shout it on the mountaintops (by that, I mean, tell your siblings how awesome it will be) or do you sit quietly and do an evil chuckle…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@the-bean Pretty much. They were all horrified. I’m lucky I have fire-proof scales.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@the-bean Well, actually, I am a dragon myself. I don’t snap the dragons…It’s a long story (sort of) that will remain under wraps. And either way, I can’t get close enough to the other dragons. They don’t like me for turning to the writing side of things. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I wrote about a page of notes and found out some interesting things about climate. 😀 Research.
@the-bean @hope I’m still going if either of you are. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @the-bean @hope I’ll join you.
p.s. I’m researching and story planning, as well as brainstorming, not exactly writing yet. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ah, those are stress balls.
-
Greta replied to the topic British beta-readers?? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@hannah-krynicki
Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond! Life has been crazy. 🙂
Anyway, I can definitely ask my British friends. In the mean time, I’d be happy to try to answer any questions you ask, but if I can’t answer them, I’ll definitely try to hook you up with them. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose @hope @overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @aella @jess @anyone else
Writing tonight? -
Greta replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Okay so I’m very late. Very, VERY late.
But, all the same, I wanted to say WELCOME @ethryndal to the bestistest place on the internet (I have no doubt that you’ve heard that phrase before)! 😉
There will be no judging of insanity here, as we’re all insane, too. 😛 You’re bound to fit in quite well here.
Also, TOLKIEN! YES! TOLKIEN IS…Well,…[Read more] -
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 10 months ago
Sorry guys. I’m going to start limiting my time on KP to one day a week. I’m on here far too regularly and it’s causing a bit of friction. I’m going to miss you all, but please feel free to still tag me as I will reply when I can.
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @winter-rose, @jess, @ingridrd, @sarah-h, [Read more]-
@Bluejay I’ll miss you as well, but I’m glad to see you’re prioritizing your time. I’ll be praying.
-
Thank you @kate-flournoy. The prayers are really appreciated.
-
-
@bluejay
Aww, I’m sorry to hear that, but I totally understand. As awesome as KP is, it can be distracting sometimes (at least for me), which is, by the way, a me problem, not a KP problem (Hey! That rhymed). So I totally understand where you are coming from. I don’t know if you all have noticed, but I haven’t been on here as much lately…[Read more] -
Sorry to hear that. @bluejay. You will be missed. And I will definitely be praying for you!
-
@bluejay We will miss you!!! 🙂
-
@Bluejay I guess we’ll all have to super watchful about getting hurt now, with our doctor away. 😉
I’m definitely going to pray for you, and I hope the friction settles down. 😛 I’m sure it was hard decide this, but good for you. *thumbs up* -
I totally understand this, @bluejay. You’ll be in my prayers!
-
Sounds tough, but if it’s the right thing, go for it. I’d be happy to pray for you.
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm
Sing it to yourself, or someone else. Just like writing, you should read it out loud. Switch words around so they fit the meter you’re singing. -
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 9 years, 10 months ago

Here’s my latest one, a fox. I think he’s gonna be a grey mercenary character. I’ve also been told he looks like Nick Wild from Zootopia, but IDK really. I guess XP
- Load More
