-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Very good! A few more words and you’re path to the dark side will be complete! (You’ve seen Star Wars, right?)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy I will now proceed to write.
@bluejay @hope @jess -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy I will now proceed to write.
@blujay @hope @jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Pride and Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@hannah-krynicki Ohh…that’s a shame. Still you can jump in anytime you want, if you have five minutes spare or something. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
So, who else has watched the new Pete’s Dragon? I watched it Friday with my family, even my five year old sister. I was so pleased with it and I loved it. I wanted to march to Hollywood and shout to everyone “See! See! You can make an awesome sweet epic touching movie without including immodesty, language, immorality, etc. It can be done peo…
-
BlueJay started the topic Pride and Prejudice in the forum 9 years, 10 months ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @winter-rose @ingridrd @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @dbhgodreigns @wordfitlyspoken @hannah-c @spradlin @i…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay That verse pretty much sums this topic up for me. 😉
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give an account of it in the day of judgement. For by you words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. ~ Matthew 12:36-37
-
Snapper replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay That verse pretty much sums this topic up for me.
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give an account of it in the day of judgement. For by you words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. ~ Matthew 12:36-37
-
Julia R. replied to the topic First or Third? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien: I have written a short Choose-your-own-Adventure story in second person. It was fun, but incredibly difficult! I can’t imagine doing 2nd person in any other way than a CYOA. That’s one thing I never liked about CYOA’s. Sometimes, they would say things like, “If you decide to chase after the criminal, go to page 8. If you…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings, Salutations, and all that stuff in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@i-j-anderson
Hello and welcome to…the awesomest, craziest, bestistest place on the internet! So, down to business (you are about to be bombarded with questions in 5…4…3…2…1…0!) What are your favorite books? What is your favorite genre of literature? What do you like to draw/paint (I love painting and drawing, too!)?…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic So, um, "hi" guys in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths
Yes, there is a contest to see who can say “bestistest place on the internet” first. 😛 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic So, um, "hi" guys in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@nataliemarie
Hello and welcome to awesomest, craziest place on the internet! Glad to have you here. 😉 I write some poetry, too! You should submit some of your poetry to be published on KP (only if you WANT to, of course). 😀 By the way, what are your favorite books (this is one of the essential life questions that we all must come to terms with)? -
Ingrid replied to the topic First or Third? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper
In my opinion, first person is MUCH easier to write. It’s easier to get inside your protagonist’s head than it is when you are writing third person. I’m actually working on a short story told from the POV of different members of the same family, which I’m writing in third person. I like reading both third and first person, but…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Amen to that @sarah-h
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Greetings, Salutations, and all that stuff in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry IJ I’ll show you the ropes 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Greetings, Salutations, and all that stuff in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@i-j-anderson, YAY! YOU’RE HERE!!! I’ve been waiting for you to pop up on this forum. How can you possibly think that I would not like you to call me one of your best friends, you’re crazy girl. Anyway, I’m gonna brag on Joy a little bit here, when she says her hobby is art, she means it, I’ll have to post a few of her pictures against her will…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I think I’m done now. I wrote about 444 words, which means I wrote about 1472 words total today. I also changed some things around and wrote a paragraph of planning. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Still here. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic So, um, "hi" guys in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@nataliemarie Welcome to the bestistest place on the internets! (I’ll say it even if others have.) 😛
I’m the other dragon on here, and I breathe fire quite often. *looks pointedly at @kate-flournoy* I’ll tell you quite honestly that chairs and phones are quite fun to melt. But I’ll be nice and spare yours.
So, regardless of chairs and melting…[Read more] - Load More
