-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Yay! See you then, partner!
(I may switch to writing some time in that span, but either way, I’m here.) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @winter-rose @anyone else Writing tonight? I’ll be copying paper edits onto my computer if anyone wants to join.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Quick Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus, I’m a sucker for audio dramas and audiobooks (As long as it is read well) so I would definitely go that route. Also with audiobooks, people like my brother who have bad dyslexia can enjoy the story too.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@sarah-h Ace Wonder. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Oh, now I have to think of one…um…
You sure spoiled things good. Now I gotta do it the old fashioned way.
(Goodnight. 😉 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@sarah-h Beyond the Mask. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Oh, now I have to think of one…um…
You sure spoiled things good. Now I gotta do it the old fashioned way.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Okay, so I keep sneaking back in, but I have something else to add. Are you two familiar with Peterson’s recent Kickstarter? If not, you will be mighty happy as the Wingfeather Animated Tales are coming smoothly underway, seriously, the poster is awesome.

-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Also, may I just say that Andrew Peterson’s music is better than Wingfeather, go ahead, disagree, but it’s just my thought.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*quietly sneaks in* I love these books, I actually wrote a book review on them, it’s around here somewhere on the website, if you haven’t checked it out, please do. *now sneaks away without reading anything else because I haven’t finished the series and don’t want to read spoilers.*
-
Christine Eaton's profile was updated 9 years, 10 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Okay, that part is not my favourite. He made a bad decision but it was Caspian’s fault. Yeah, Edmund is much better in PC. At least he changed.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Okay…okay…okay…okay…I had to log in because…
Um, Peter was the jerk?
@kate-flournoy HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?????? *weeps bitterly.* Okay, so Peter wasn’t perfect, but he had to put up with Edmund. Edmund was the reason that Peter was like that. *weeps even harder* His own brother betrayed him, caused problems with Lucy, lied, didn’t…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Okay…okay…okay…okay…I had to log in because…
Um, Peter was the jerk?
@kate-flournoy HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?????? *weeps bitterly.* Okay, so Peter wasn’t perfect, but he had to put up with Edmund. Edmund was the reason that Peter was like that. *weeps even harder* He is own brother betrayed him, cause problems with Lucy, lied, didn’t…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Greetings, Salutations, and all that stuff in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy, @I-J-Anderson probably doesn’t even have to read Les Mis because I talk to her about it so much 😉 But you should read it, Jane, you really should!
All I know is that being in the play has changed some of my view of Les Mis, for one, rehearsals have turned the thing into a comedy. For example, last night, my friend Damian…[Read more]
-
BlueJay and
Leumeister are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Pride and Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien The BBC version of the movie? Is that the one that was ruined? Or a different one? I know of three versions; one even older than the BBC. The books good though. Different ending to the BBC Pride and Prejudice.
Why was it ruined for you? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Pride and Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien The BBC version of the movie? Is that the one that was ruined? Or a different one? I know of three versions; one even older than the BBC. The books good though. Different ending to the BBC Pride and Prejudice.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I haven’t seen the animated one. Well, at least I haven’t seen all of it. I was shocked when his parents died. I didn’t realize that would happen. Cause in the old one, his mother is still alive. (Well, at least I thought it was his mother, maybe it wasn’t) Anyway I didn’t start crying until he had to make that choose. Pete was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Good, good. *Darth Sidious chuckle* You shall be Darth (whatever you want to be called)
Okay, all joking aside, thanks for joining me! And good luck/Luke with your NaNo. (Now I’m in a Star Wars mood)
I’ve rewritten about 397 words. Myeh, but I’m only halfway done with my writing time. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Good, good. *Darth Sidious chuckle* You shall be Darth (whatever you want to be called)
Okay, all joking aside, thanks for joining me! And good luck/Luke with your NaNo. (Now I’m in a Star Wars mood) - Load More
