-
Snapper replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@s.g.dewey
Yay! Another new person! A Narnia and a LotR person? Yay! I myself am more a LotR universe person, but Narnia is still awesome! I am one of those dragons which @ethryndal mentioned. I am the melter…of chairs. I don’t melt people. So don’t worry. 😛
Welcome to the BESTESTIST MOST AMAZINGIEST AND FANTASGREATIEST place. At least,…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey, Well, I would not say that I am an adventurer, but if could manage to get myself back East to various places such as Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Virginia, (especially Virginia) I would be quite content. But many of my friendships are long distance and air fare from California is not cheap 🙂 but that is the way life is I’m afraid.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey Even though Kate seemed to beat me to it, welcome to the bestestiest place on the internet. 🙂 *attempts to bow gracefully and fails* Christine Eaton at your service. Let me start off by saying I’m so happy you found your way into this lovely kingdom of ours. How did you find out about KP?
Wow, 14 siblings is quite a lot. :)…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Okay, I won’t melt you. (dragon snappers, as a general rule, don’t melt people 😉 ) And of course, if you wanted spark, it is your story and you have freedom to do whichever you please.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Memories and What They Look Like in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
@anne-swiftblade You’re so disobedient. *shakes head*
😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Memories and What They Look Like in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
@anne-swiftblade *stubbornly crosses arms* No. No adding to my ideas. No no no no no.
Just Kidding. Go ahead. 😛 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Memories and What They Look Like in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
@anne-swiftblade *stubbornly crosses arms* No. No adding to my ideas. No no no no no.
Just Kidding. Go ahead. :P:D
-
Snapper replied to the topic Memories and What They Look Like in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Hmm, to show emotion in memory would could very much use facial expressions. Smiley faces, like emojis. I also like your idea of using texture. Angry memories could be rough and spiky, sad memories could be icy slick, to portray tears, and happy memories could be warm and fuzzy. Oh! You could use temperature as well.
As for storage,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal No…no… don’t change your mind!!!! Please! Silver Flame is awesome!! I repeat, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR MIND! 🙁
And I’ll confess…Alliteration, in my mind, is not always awesome. *duck flying daggers* Silver Spark, I can’t imagine it. But Silver Flame, that just puts an amazing picture in my head.
Don’t do it, Ethryndal…
(sparks are…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ehtryndal No…no… don’t change your mind!!!! Please! Silver Flame is awesome!! I repeat, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR MIND! 🙁
And I’ll confess…Alliteration, is not always awesome. *duck flying daggers* Silver Spark, I can’t imagine it. But Silver Flame, that just puts an amazing picture in my head.
Don’t do it, Ethryndal…
(sparks are passing,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @aysia-serene Thanks! Yeah, the CRACK and the beets were really fun to do. The mom was great to write. Watch out for that cake. 😀
And yes, I’m getting over it. I’m starting to like my style again.To anyone concerned, STYLE BLOCK, my new writing term, means that a writer does not like their writing style anymore (or cannot write…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia
I am so sorry. That breaks my heart. Praying for her family. -
Greta replied to the topic A Series of Unfortunate Events *muffled excited noises* in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene
I haven’t seen the movie in a while, so I don’t remember that much of the plot. XD I just remember that they strayed from the books and that always makes me mad. 😛 And yes about Klaus not having glasses! That was SO annoying. Which is your favorite book in the series? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Alrighty.
I wrote 891, all of which was fun stuff. I love the fun stuff. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus YAY!
I was actually stuck with that dare at first, but I found a way around it. -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Write about a colony of owls who decide to take over the town library.
“This has gone on long enough!” Sir Hu’s voice rang through the night. His beaked servants looked through the branches of the trees. “The humans’ wisdom is growing. It’s that library that they have. Books give them wisdom, so tells us our spy, Mr. Raven.”…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus & @Gideon-sowdon
Since we were discussing writing two different character from first person POV, I decided to combine Daeus’ dare with that challenge. What do you think?Write a comedic tragedy featuring two twins centered around icecream.
My Ice Cream and Not Yours
Ice cream lays on the other side of the white door.
My brother, he…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus & @Gideon-sowdon
Since we were discussing writing two different character from first person POV, I decided to combine Daeus’ dare with that challenge. What do you think?Write a comedic tragedy featuring two twins centered around icecream.
My Ice Cream and Not Yours
Ice cream lays on the other side of the white door.
My brother, he…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks for the dare.
Write about someone who really likes cake but is afraid to tell his family because they are all extremely vegan.
They wouldn’t notice. It was in with the rest of my school supplies, courtesy of Jonathan, but how long would that courtesy last? If my parents found out that we had been smuggling, even at the s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks for the dare.
Write about someone who really likes cake but is afraid to tell his family because they are all extremely vegan.
They wouldn’t notice. It was in with the rest of my school supplies, courtesy of Jonathan, but how long would that courtesy last? If my parents found out that we had been smuggling, even at the s…[Read more]
- Load More
