-
Ingrid replied to the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus I will check my calendar and get back to you all ASAP. This sounds so cool!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer I edited through a prologue and a small bit of stories. Just trying to figure out what major novel I’ll write next. 😛 (not the best part of writing, I’ll admit)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Alrighty!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer 😀
@daeus @kate-flournoy @the-bean @winter-rose @bluejay I’m going to be doing some story stuff and orgainizing, if anyone wants to join. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Only with the aid of Rohan!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer I think I’m gonna stop now, even though only wrote 174 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Sorry I’m late in replying! 😛 For a few more minutes, I will fight.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess @kate-flournoy @bluejay @daeus @winter-rose @all-the-peoples @overcomer @aella *slow motion as the two sides of the war clash* Who will fight with me? To conquer these words will not be easy, but the sacrifice is necessary!
For Gondor! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess @kate-flournoy @bluejay @daeus @winter-rose @all-the-peoples @overcomer @aella *slow motion as the two sides of the war clash* Who will fight with me? To conquer these words will not be easy.
For Gondor! -
Snapper replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Medieval Historical Fiction, anyone? in the forum Historical 9 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Most of my stories are fantasy, but they are based off of a medieval type world and government system. As for historical, I haven’t gotten around to that just yet.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@S-G-Dewey
Wow, that’s a lot of instruments! I used to play piano, but I’m taking a break from that. I’ve never been gifted in the intrument-playing area, but I do like to sing. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal *takes blue ribbon from your hands* 😛
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus I really like this. 🙂 It makes me want to read it. I think having your name at the bottom would be better. Compared to your last drafts this is really fantastic. I especially like the writing in the background, which gives it that perfect mysterious and historical feel. I can’t wait to see the final version.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey
Hello, and welcome, Susanna! (Love your name, by the way.) YES!!! I am a Narnia and Lord of the Rings fan as well (notice the profile picture????). *virtual high five*
*eyes widen* Fourteen siblings? How completely and utterly awesome!!! I used to think 4 was a lot… 😛What kind of music do you like to listen to? Which instruments…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey
Hello, and welcome, Susanna! (Love your name, by the way.) YES!!! I am a Narnia and Lord of the Rings fan as well. *virtual high five*
*eyes widen* Fourteen siblings? How completely and utterly awesome!!! I used to think 4 was a lot… 😛What kind of music do you like to listen to? Which instruments do you play?
Again, welcome,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Huzzah! I win! 😛 😉 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey
Yay! Another new person! A Narnia and a LotR person? Yay! I myself am more a LotR universe person, but Narnia is still awesome! I am one of those dragons which @ethryndal mentioned. I am the melter…of chairs. I don’t melt people. So don’t worry. 😛
Welcome to the BESTESTIST MOST AMAZINGIEST AND FANTASGREATIEST place. At least,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S.G.Dewey
Yay! Another new person! A Narnia and a LotR person? Yay! I myself am more a LotR universe person, but Narnia is still awesome! I am one of those dragons which @ethryndal mentioned. I am the melter…of chairs. I don’t melt people. So don’t worry. 😛
Welcome to the BESTESTIST MOST AMAZINGIEST AND FANTASGREATIEST place. At least,…[Read more] - Load More
