Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"!

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Ingrid
    @ingridrd
      • Total Posts: 830

@S-G-Dewey
      Wow, that’s a lot of instruments! I used to play piano, but I’m taking a break from that. I’ve never been gifted in the intrument-playing area, but I do like to sing. 🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Sarah Hoven
      @sarah-h
        • Total Posts: 669

@s-g-dewey Outdoor adventures are so much fun! Do you enjoy camping?

S.G.Dewey
        @s-g-dewey
          • Total Posts: 35

@ethryndal , 🙂 Love that quote!

S.G.Dewey
          @s-g-dewey

@ingridrd , Totally understand. Plus, singing is more fun than any instrument.

S.G.Dewey
            @s-g-dewey

@sarah-h , Yes! It’s one of my favorites. I’m the kind of camper that doesn’t bring any gadgets! Just nature and people. When I was younger my whole church (about 60 people) used to go camping together for a full weekend, and that will always be one of my favorite memories. 😉
              Now I bring my younger siblings about 2 miles down the road into our neighbor’s open field, by a river, and we have a blast. Actually, for Christmas this year, we got a whole bunch of cool camping stuff, and I’m really excited to go. Do you like it?

(I did a blog post on it, if you want to see some pictures https://livingthesavoirslove.wordpress.com/2016/05/14/camp-out/ )

Sarah Hoven
              @sarah-h

@s-g-dewey That looks like so much fun! Your campsite is so beautiful! Where is it? I live in Arizona now, and we don’t see greenery like that here. Camping is one of my favorite things to do. I’ve only camped in a tent before, but I would really like to try sleeping under the stars one time. Have you ever slept in a hammock before? I want to try that, too.
                Do you like horses? I couldn’t help but notice your profile picture. 🙂 Have you ever done mountain trail rides?

S.G.Dewey
                @s-g-dewey

@sarah-h , Thank you. It’s in Virginia.
                  My family is actually going to be in AZ (Phoenix area) for a few months this year for my Dad’s job!
                  I have slept on a hammock, but that was right under our deck. 😉 Not camping at all.
                  Yes. Horses (and dogs) are my favorite animals. I haven’t done mountain trails, but rolling hills and pastures! 😉 How about you?

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 1486

@s-g-dewey Sorry it took me so long to reply! I didn’t see your post. 🙂 To find a person’s tag you click on their name. That will take you to their profile. Their tag will be under their picture on their profile page. Some tags are the person’s name, like yours, and others are different, like mine. My name is Gabrielle but my tag is @winter-rose. You may have figured that out by now, but just in case, that’s how its done. I had trouble with tags too, (still do,) so you aren’t the only one. 🙂

I love Puddleglum! Without him the Silver Chair would be so sad.
                    I’m not sure who I would be. Edmund, probably. 🙂

Wow sound’s like you’ve been writing for a while! That’s awesome.

Greta
                    @gretald
                      • Total Posts: 450

@S-G-Dewey
                      Well, I’m late. But welcome all the same! Great to have you on board. 🙂
                      Fourteen siblings?! Wow. Four siblings seems like a lot to me; I can’t even imagine having that many. 😉 But, yes, I know what you mean about siblings being fun and annoying… 😛
                      Yup, I’m a Narnia and Middle Earth nerd, too. I think a lot of people here are. 😀 After all, what’s not to like?
                      What are some of your favorite books?

Sarah Hoven
                      @sarah-h

@s-g-dewey Wow, really? If you ever want to join a girls’ Bible study group here, you are very invited. 🙂
                        I’ve only done trail rides. Horses are so beautiful! My mother used to have one. What kind of horse is your favorite?

S.G.Dewey
                        @s-g-dewey

@winter-rose ,
                          Thanks for the help! 🙂
                          Yeah! Puddleglum! Oh, Edmund is amazing!!

S.G.Dewey
                          @s-g-dewey

@gretald , Thank you!
                            Oh man… my favorite books… I have SO many it’s not healthy. Well, I’ll name a few (and forget more).
                            God’s Smuggler, Little Women, The Bronze Bow, Unbroken, Things We Couldn’t Say, Sherlock Holmes, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Borrowed House, and anything written by N.D. Wilson. (I also like the Wingfeather Saga, Harry Potter, Chronicles Of Prydain, Percy Jackson, Keeper Of The Lost Cities, Redwall, Ranger’s Apprentice series, King Raven and The Song Of Albion Trilogy) There isn’t much I don’t like, I’m not too interested in Amish Romance type books (I’m not very romantic 😉 ) , or Horror.
                            How about you? What are some of your favorites?

S.G.Dewey
                            @s-g-dewey

@sarah-h , Awesome! I honestly don’t know my favorite horse. I am used to Tennessee Walking horses but I don’t know what my dream horse would be. Let me get back to you on that. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >