-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Er…not really. The only way I can do it is by my profile pic.
Glad I asked about the hair, because I would’ve given her really short hair. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Today, I think I’ll take a go at Amrei. @perfectfifths By short hair, how short?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Alright, I’m signing out now. I wrote some amount of words, and also logged a few other things. Perhaps not a million things done, but it’s something considering distractions. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Cool. see ya then!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @kina-lamb @jess @ethryndal @overcomer @perfectfifths @northerner @graciegirl
I’ll be planning/writing. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! Now I want to do another. 😉
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @i-j-anderson Well, my profile pic is Atlantica Faraday. What do you think?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think I’ll give Atlantica a try.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@anne-swiftblade, goodness Sarah! You just hit me with childhood feels. *raises eyebrow* yes, I’m quite curious to see what people come up with. Especially considering the reason why we didn’t draw him was because we didn’t know what he looked like ourselves.
I definitely want to give Erika Paige a shot when I have a chance 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Here I am! Today, I’m simply working on reviewing my verses.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb I’m sorry I took so long in replying! 😛
Yeah, Scripture Typer is great! Through it, I once memorized 400 verses. Then I lost that account, and am slowly working my way up. The verses are all still in my head, though, and I have to ask for a bible concordance of my own because all of these verses were in my head and I wanted to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Alright, time for me to sign off. I wrote 811 words. Hope you got past your person stuck in a tree. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Ho boy, that’ll be interesting. 😛
@emma-flournoy *smeagol voice* Yeesss. Moooree. I’m going to love writing this.
@jane-maree Hahaha!
@aysia-serene I like anything. 😛
@ethryndal Hehehe! Rogue spaceships vs. People watching a doorway. For some reason I can imagine a cat watching a doorway too.
@winter-rose Thanks! I can’t wait to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Fantastical? Who knows? 😛
Okay, maybe an unusually large cat attacks him. He is mobbed by owls. Captured by thieves. Make him fall out the tree and be injured in the feat. He wakes up the next morning and can’t get out because he had a dream with terrible vertigo. Or you could have something fantastical happen and it just be a dream…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb I’ll join you.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Mr. Nice guy in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith
*wild applause* This is hilarious. Seriously. I was grinning the entire time. 🙂
I literally noticed one thing:“Sir, if you have anything against my height I advise it to keep it to yourself
This should say “I advise you” not “it”. 😉
Great, great work! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@northerner I’m going to hop off now. I editing 12 Word Doc. pages and then wrote 470 words, so I’m happy.
- Load More
