-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Bethany grins awkwardly first at @anne-of-lothlorien and then at @faithdk “Umm, I thinks I’ll try the spinning thing-thanks guys!” With 2.5 paces forward, a twirl, and a trip down four crumbled marble steps, she finally reaches the Volleyball Court. “Okay fellow Scribbling Serfs. I’m here. Where would a tall person be most helpful?”
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Writing Contests (USA) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Well, I don’t really know about many contests myself that you could enter (though I heard of an annual short story writing contest awhile ago I forgot most of the stuff about it. I’ll get back to you when I find it 🙂 ), but I’d advise looking in official places for them (college websites, Writer’s Digest magazine (…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal So, I am curious, are you and Anne of Lothlorein any sort of relations?
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic in the forum Anne Swiftblade 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Looks cool. I think I’ll submit something, maybe 🙂
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
“Very pleased to make your acquaintance, @anne-of-lothlorien. Ummm, if you’ll kindly excuse me for a moment, I think I may have spotted @katherine…she looks, maybe, lost? I’ll be back!” And Leigha hurries off to greet her sister.
-
Keleigha Liess and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Lightningmouse and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Bethany searched the somewhat confusing signs pointing her to the volleyball court. “Hello? Anyone else know where we’re supposed to go?”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Happy Star Wars day, everyone! May the 4th be with you!
@perfectfifths @daeus @kate-flournoy @all of the star wars fans! -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *raises eyebrows* Don’t you ‘but mom’ me! Go to your room, or I’ll melt the pictures and your chair.
-
Snapper started the topic Writing Contests (USA) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hello all!
I am looking for legitimate contests (not fake ones that take your writing and money and then run.) so if you all know of any, I’d like to know. Thank you!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 @perfectfifths @winter-rose @allthepeople -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99
*motherly voice* If you all don’t share your toys, I’ll take it away from you, the easy way or the hard way. Easy way is that you just share it, the hard way is I melt the pictures and no one has them. Be nice. 😛
😉 -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi Eaton had stepped off of the train a while ago but had remained unnoticed by the others as she headed away from the volleyball court and over to the kingdom’s rose garden. Red roses were her favorite flowers, and she planted herself down on the little bench, her legs crisscrossed and hunched over on her laptop, her fingers either busy…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess and
Faith Kindred are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 What about the beginning confused you? What do you think could be done to make it more clear?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@elly I’m sorry for my lateness. I guess you could say that I’m toast. 😛
Anyways…welcome to the forum, enjoy the fun, and watch out for dragons. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane I’m late…*sniff sniff* I’m sorry.
Anyways…HELLO! *blows you away with giant dragon hello!*
Do you play any instruments? -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 (sorry, just trying to tag you. 😛 )
Nuts. Did I really type the title as Shorty?
@daeus Are you able to make it ‘Short Story-Mystery’ ? 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e9
-
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c9e3
- Load More

@ceaseless-prayer Erm…no, not really. Don’t even know each other except through KP. Now I’m curious—why’d you think so? *lowers voice* Is it because of the elf thing? 😉
Hehe, well, sort of, more because you guys picked the same “country/ region” whatever. ;), & because you talk sort of similarly, if that makes sense. 😉 I notice my sisters & I tend to say things in similar ways. So, do you have any siblings or anything on KP? 🙂
That’s so funny! I never realized that. Maybe we’re long lost sisters or something. 😛
Alas, I have no siblings on KP. I like to pretend that everyone’s my siblings to combat the loneliness. 😉 How about you? Is your sister on KP?
Maybe!! Haha.
Yes, I am blessed, I have three sisters on KP. 😉 You’re welcome to share, if you like. ;p Do you have any siblings?
Aw, that’s so cool! I have two siblings, a brother and a sister.
So how long have you been on KP? I don’t recall seeing you around that much.