-
Snapper replied to the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice
Great question!
First, let me try to think up a reasonable response…
…
…
Personally, I love it when the character is exactly my age, but because YA is such a broad age group, that rarely happens. From 12-18, it’s hard to find a happy medium for everyone in an age group.
So.
As far as I know, the characters I’ve read in YA have…[Read more] -
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hi!
I love your profile picture! Are you flying a plane in it? -
Snapper replied to the topic Creature Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 2 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Forgive my lateness in replying. :0
Well, I mean, it sounds like a pretty cool creature to me anyway. But um…what everyone else said, I suppose.
*shrugs* This is the worst two cents I’ve offered yet, but here it is anyways. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray I’m actually on the opposite coast. 😛 I really wish I could surf though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner I might be able to, if I could work on it next week?
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Awww… Folk music is your favorite 🙂 Mission accomplished! Seriously, that makes me so happy.
Anyway, welcome to Kingdom Pen, @shannon I’m excited to see you and your sister here! I hope you enjoy it here 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-voeller Hello! I’m so happy you are here, Emily. Welcome to our family of KeePers!
I suppose I should introduce myself. I’m Christine Eaton. 🙂 You’ll see me floating around the forum here occasionally. I’m on staff here at KP as Social Media Manager. And believe me when I say that getting to know the wonderful people around KP is…[Read more]
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess I didn’t realize it was so late. You’re probably not writing anymore. So I’ll do tags.
@dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @ethryndal @graciegirl -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess *sweeps in with a flourish* I’m writing too!
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Greetings Shannon! Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet! I live in the upper states, and I’m on of those people who can’t understand why someone would live somewhere so hot. But hey, if you like it, enjoy it to the fullest!
Who are your favorite authors? -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Haha nope not annoyed at all.
@holly_nelson_grayWell as a native Southern Californian I can tell you that it’s not infrequent to find a lot of surfers by the beach. But I live near Huntington Beach and there are quite a few there. My brother surfs, and my youth pastor, and quite a few of my friends, I’ve been wanting to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 The stereotype, I guess. But I think now that it can’t be a stereotype because I know that I do it more than not. 😛
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *throws consolatory rosebuds at you* It’s okay. You tried. It can always be edited.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
And yes, I do that too, without realizing it. Maybe it’s the lazy American accent. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I thought that was California accent.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jane-maree @bethanysinkyroses I’m signing out now. I tried to write an article. It didn’t go so well. :0 Adios, amigas!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Really? I always thought that was a British thing…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Well, if it tells you anything, my name has nothing to do with dragons or snappers or melting stuff or fantasy.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Just random typos. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree But to give you a hint, I’m a kid. 😛
- Load More

Thank you! (yours is pretty amazing too. I like it). I’m flying in a plane, but I’m not actually flying the plane. I do, however, fly planes when I have spare time and/or money. 😀
That’s so cool.
Even though I’m a dragon, I want to learn to fly a plane someday.