@anna-brie
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 312
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus, true, true. Sorry. 🙂 Okay, I’ll stop now. I just need to give it back to God.
All that being said, I’m proud to be an American, and America is truly a wonderful place to live. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Another Ohioan here. Can I just say that Ohio is the most underrated state in the US? It’s really a very pretty state, and I love here. 🙂
Okay, stuff about the US…hmm…
-Trump’s probably going to win the Republican nomination. Sadly. Very Sadly.
-Hillary’s going to win the Democratic nomination. Again, sadly.
-I wish I could vote, but…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic How fast do you read? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Yay, Anna! I’m not the only one who reads like that. My sister on the other hand read soooooooooo slowly. She has so many good books to read and it will take her forever to get to them. And I have to be careful not to spoil the plot before she’s read them. But thankfully she is starting to speed up.
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I live in Indiana. And yeah, I agree with @Daeus: we grow way too much corn (and soybeans too. Which is about all you’ll see in the country: soybeans and corn). In Indiana there is mostly just fields, trees, and houses, if you count out all the main cities. In my opinion, this state is pretty boring (especially when you’ve lived here your whole…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I know lots of great USA authors. When I get home, I’m out at the moment, (can’t keep away) I’ll see who I can find for you.
I don’t mind. I’m 18 so I’ll have to vote this year. *crinkles up nose in disgust* I really don’t know much about the political side of stuff, so I might find it a bit tough to figure out *the good guys*.…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
That’s a big day in our primary presential elections.
Did you mean “presidential”?
Thanks. Those facts are great. (We are allowed guns. We just have to have a license. Same with swords. Which is a shame cause we make short movies that need swords. We end up having to make our own.) They can look pretty awesome though. 😛 -
BlueJay started the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Hi all. I sorry, but I am very curious. 😛 And since I live in Australia I’m even more curious. And since my two younger sisters are studying the 50 USA states I’m even more curious. (I’m going to die of curiosity)
But…which state do you live in? And I can’t start this, cause I live in Australia. But my state is Victoria.
Oh, and if you want to…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 7 months ago
Wow! Thanks so much both of you. I will have to sit down and fix it up. This is going to make it so much better. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic In a 3rd person story… in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@ivy-rose In my story Princess Tess and the Perfect Story my narrator talks to Tess. She refers to Tess’s parent by the King and Queen. But if the narrator was talking to you as you read the book I would probably say something like this. “Then Tess’s parents looked out the window. I probably wouldn’t use their proper names. I don’t know if this in…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic In a 3rd person story… in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@ivy-rose In my story Princess Tess and the Perfect Story my narrator talks to Tess. She refers to Tess’s parent by the King and Queen. But if the narrator was talking to you as you read the book I would probably say something like this. “Then Tess’s parents looked out the window. I probably wouldn’t use their proper names. I don’t know if this in…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic How fast do you read? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, virtual ice cream! I’ve have chocolate, please. 😛
-
Faith Kindred and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 7 months ago
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. – 1 Thessalonians 16:18
-
BlueJay started the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 7 months ago
@daeus (I’ll tag you so you definitely see this) 😛 Please help! I wrote this poem very quickly, which is surprising for me, so I feel like it still needs work, but I’m not 100% sure where. Any suggestions are welcome. 😀
In a land far away,
Where the men were all bad,
They swore by God’s name,
And made Him so mad.He said, “I’ll destroy…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I need help with a line in my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Thanks. I was still learning the ropes when I posted this. 😀 And once I finally realized how it all work it was too late for me to change it. ;P
Btw: How did you get a profile pic like yours? Did you use Photoshop? -
BlueJay replied to the topic How fast do you read? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
So @writefury you’re from Washington? That’s awesome. I should start a topic called “where are you from in the USA?” I wonder if we would get one for each state? 😀 Have you got snow??? 😛
-
BlueJay and
Rosey Mucklestone are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta and
Rosey Mucklestone are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Reagan Ramm are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic How fast do you read? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Yummy! *licks lips* Lovely virtual ice cream. Perfect for a hot day here in Australia. 😀
- Load More
