@anna-brie
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 312
-
Greta and
Daeus are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Some Ohio fun facts:
-I think there are 7 presidents from Ohio (Virginia has the most presidents, but Ohio’s second)
-Neil Armstrong is from Ohio.
-Ohio’s state flag is pendant-shaped, and it’s the only state flag not rectangular-shaped in the United States.
-Cedar Point (in Ohio) is one of the best amusement parks in the US (some people say in…[Read more] -
Greta posted an update 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury: Congratulations on winning the writing prompt for the month! I really liked your story. 😀
-
BlueJay and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@hope Wow! I don’t think I could do that either. Great job keeping up with it. 🙂
It’s not so much that words won’t come or I don’t know what to write; I simply just don’t want to write anymore…
I have the opposite problem! 🙂 Haha. I really want to write, but the words just wont come. For example: I put my characters in such difficult posit…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury No I have never tried a didgeridoo. I think I have heard one but I can’t remember where. Maybe it was on TV.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Next lot. 😛
@hislittlerose
@rramm
@ezra-wilkinson
@a-knight-of-the-prince (I love your profile pic)
@jessicakolbo
@hannah-krynicki
@markmcguire
@damaris-tutor
@watersnail
@zoe-wingfeather
@christianna-hellwigPhew, that’s a lot. I have got to take a break for minute.
Come on you next lot. Let’s cover the USA. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Right. Tags here they come.
@reaganramm
@howlingwolf
@wordfitlyspoken
@rolena-hatfield
@mas410
@spradlin (come on Sarah. Tell us about Georgia)
@the-happy-bookaholic
@warrioroftherealm
@aratrea
@dbhgodreigns
@lightningmouse
@ingridrd
@izzierose13
@cahndida-serkhaman
@levipierpontWow! that’s a lot. I’ll have to see if I can find more.
Come on…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Would it be considered rude to tag people so that they get notified about this conversation? (Cause that is not my intention) *puppy dog eyes*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h I thought you might be interested since you are from Arizona. We (actually I should say, my two sisters) have just studied Arizona. Here are a few facts that we found out.
The flag: The 13 rays of the red and gold on the top half of the flag represent both the 14 original colonies of the Union and the rays of the Western setting sun. Red…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h I thought you might be interested since you are from Arizona. We (actually I should say, my two sisters) have just studied Arizona state. Here are a few facts.
The flag: The 13 rays of the red and gold on the top half of the flag represent both the 14 original colonies of the Union and the rays of the Western setting sun. Red and gold…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 7 months ago
Ok. Try this. (A big thanks to all who added their two bits) 😀
In a land long ago,
Where the men were all bad,
They swore by God’s name,
And made Him so mad.He said, “I’ll destroy you.
I’ll wipe out human,
I’m sorry I made you.
I’ll start all again.”But then He remembered
A God-fearing man,
His name of Noah,
God drew him a plan.He tol…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Sadly I’ve never had the chance to get my hands on a boomerang. (some Aussie I am. 😛 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Hi Sarah. Hmmm….Australia.
The biggest island in the world and the smallest continent. We have three oceans that touch Australia. (I didn’t know about one until maybe two days again. 😀 )
Each state/territory is very different from each other. I have been to South Australia, New South Wales and and Kangaroo Island. (Just off South Aus)
I have…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Hi Sarah. Hmmm….Australia.
The biggest island in the world and the smallest continent. We have three oceans that touch Australia. (I didn’t know about one until maybe two days again. 😀 )
Each state/territory is very different from each other. I have been to South Australia, New South Wales and and Kangaroo Island. (Just off South Aus)
I have…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus: That’s so funny! No, unfortunately, I have too much going this week. 🙁
-
Greta replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@faithdk, Cool! I’ve never had goat milk before. And yes, they tasted good. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus, that’s so cool! 🙂 Where you by any chance at the Celtic Ball in December of 2015? I thought I saw someone who looked like you there, but I wasn’t sure.
Hm… you just may be surprised. Obviously nothing’s certain, but I’ve a gut feeling you just may be surprised.
@kate-flournoy, I hope you’re right…
Okay, I just gotta say it right…
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hi all you fellow writers 😉 in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome! Awesome username by the way 😉 I love archery and basketball too. Do you mostly just write poems? What’s your favorite genre? Can’t wait to read your poem! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Near Columbus (north of Delaware). What about you? @Daeus
- Load More
