-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry you can’t get it to work!
Haha! Three cheers for free stuff!!!! 😆
Thanks!
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here’s my collage:

-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (how do y’all do this???????????????? 😃)
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
ABIGAIL!!!! That’s so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍
-
ella replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha!! That’s funny, my sister is just like that. 😉 Except the only thing she likes to watch is football.😆
Whaaaaaat????? Wow, impressive.
Cya around!
-
ella replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey!!! I’m Ella and welcome to KP!! 😃 A couple of questions:
1)Â Do you have any pets?
2)Â Do you play sports?
3) Do you prefer coffee or tea? (that’s a VERY important question 😋)
I have a cat, a bird, a fish, and a hamster. I also play basketball and I DEFINITELY prefer tea. I love rainy days and flowers and all things writing…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s very cool though
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
oh shoot, I hope they didn’t see that… lol😂
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
*takes deep breaths to keep from hyperventilating*
I’m just going to ignore what y’all said about P&P and talk about something else… 😆
I don’t know how many of y’all have read the Divergent series, but for me, I couldn’t handle the last two books. I LOVED the first book (because being in Dauntless was my dream for like, FOREVER) and I was…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
why isn’t the link working? 😠Â here we go:
-
ella replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
here it is (it’s very short):
Spotify – Seia
-
ella replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Did you know you were such a celebrity? 😆
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
It looks like I’m behind on a LOT of things but I wanted to jump in and say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m a sucker for a good aestheticly-pleasing graphic!!!!!!!!!!! Yours are A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That is a SUPER AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* Okay, now I’m already trying to figure out what to put in my box. I am SOO DOING THAT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this AWESOME idea!!!!!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
lol yes it’s me
-
ella replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, I love doing this kinda thing!! let me finish up online school and I’ll make one. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve had soooooooooo many rejections (literally every single thing I’ve written and submitted for something was rejected) in the past but I’ve never thought of looking at it as it just not being the right season for it to work. So, that’s an AWESOME perspective to have!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m
Aww, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Same back at ya!!!!! -
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, those are gorgeous!!! Collages are so fun to make… 😃
- Load More
