-
ella replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
It must be true!! I AM an ENFP!!! That’s all I’m getting, haha!!!!! 😂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, I’m really trusting you on this one. XD Ooooh, YEA!!!!! I will TOTALLY tell you when it’s published!!!! I think that’s gonna be about March 3rd but don’t hold me to that. XD Oooh, that’d be sooo cool if you read it!!!!!!!!!!!!Â
Though I can’t promise that it’ll be any good. Just saying. XDTHANK YOU SOOOO…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay!!! I took it!!!!!!!! I got INFP!! Although, I should probably add in that I have no idea what half of the questions even meant and was more like okay I think I’m this but I might be this. Anyway, I obviously have an introverted side that I knew nothing about. 😂 No, seriously, I can be pretty introverted if I’m in a new setting or…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU AGAIN SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was literally in shock when I found out I was one of the winners who’d be published in the anthology. I still feel like someone’s gonna just suddenly tell me there was a miscommunication and I really wasn’t a winner. XD THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
ella replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I already told you, but I’m an ENFP and I love to write fantasy and thriller/suspense!!!!!!!! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooh, you REALLY should!!!!!! It’d be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’d LOVE for you to read my story sometime too!!!!!!!!!! Actually, fun fact: for the first graphic (the one for “Fairly Impish”) that’s a short story I wrote that’ll actually be published in a teen anthology sometime in March.…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And this one!!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t got started on it…YET!!!! It’s at the top of my super long list of things I wanna get done in the hopefully not-to-far-away future!!!!!!!!!!Â
Yes I have a list.Anyway, I’ll share a few of my favorite graphics.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hehe…my first thought was which one. XD For Into the Lamp, my Aladdin retelling, I’ve sent to a couple more literary agents and am just waiting for responses mostly. For the main novel I’m writing at the moment, Heir to His Crown, writing’s been going SUPER GREAT!!!! I’m almost halfway into the first draft!!!!!!!! I think I’m about…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A Show For Creative Entrepreneurs in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
I don’t think that’d be boring at all!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m an ENFP and my favorite genre is either suspense or action-adventure but I mainly write fantasy. *shrugs* I’m weird. 😜
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, guys, I obviously shoulda checked back here more often *sheepish grin* but anyways OH MY GOODNESS @godlyfantasy12 @gracie-j @devastate-lasting and @abigail-m @Anyone I Might’ve Missed all of y’all’s graphics are A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could stare at them for HOURS!!!! And they make me SUPER INTERESTED in y’all’s st…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve read the first three books in the All the Wrong Questions series!!!!! *high-fives ya* It’s like one of my all-time favorite mysteries EVER!!!!!!! I agree that the interesting characters is really one of the best things about that book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sorry it took me a while to get here. I’ve been crazy busy with writing. 🙂 Anyway, I’ve not read a whole lot in the mystery genre, but I say a big area needed to have an amazing mystery would be to keep the reader’s guessing and at the end when the “villain” or whatever is revealed it’d be someone I wasn’t expecting but I could go back…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha! What’s your personality type (if you don’t mind me asking 😄)? I also do it for my characters–Seia is an Architect, INTJ, I believe…?
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
haha, yes I’ma huge extrovert!!!! 🤪 pretty sure I’m an ENFP (extroverted, intuitive, feeling, perceiving)… 🧐
here’s the link for a personality test if you haven’t taken it before——the results are almost always on point:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
have fun!!!! 😃😃😃
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, my favorite character??? HOW can I choose!! XD I guess I’ll talk about my latest one, Keenum!! He’s a prince of a country that was overthrown when he was seven. But now as a sixteen-year-old boy everyone is expecting him to take back his kingdom. What I love most about him is his inner struggles and conflict. How he wants to do the…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry, I completely forgot you asked to post the collages on your blog!!!  Go ahead, use it however you want!!  It’s only a hobby, I honestly don’t care who you credit it to. 😉
thanks!!
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
lol thanks
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My favorite character is probably Seia, who I’m writing about now.  She’s always been told she is nothing, but she is the type of person who can’t be beaten.  She’s resilient but gentle (and slightly competitive 😉) and all she wants is to be loved.
- Load More
