-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THIS IDEA IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! AAAANNNDD *gasps* this scene is just I N C R E D I B L E!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!! I am sooooo hooked in this story, I totally wanna know what’s gonna happen next!!! I LOVE all the creativity!! And your MC sounds like soooo much fun to read about!!! THIS IS EPIC, GIRL!!!!!!! <33<33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!! Then let’s go with Colin!!! Alright….how to describe him. *thinking really hard* Well, he’s pretty average looking with green eyes and thick dark brown hair.Â
Truth is outside of this I have literally no idea what he looks like. XDAre there some specific things you need to know? -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m fine with drawing any of them!! I know you said your MC was Colin, so could I draw him? 😀 <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m good with either! But female characters are kind of my go-to, since I draw ’em more often. 🙂 I’m fine to do either, though!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Awwww, girl, you’re too sweet!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <33
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Huh. I wrote a reply to @mkfairygirl and @abigail-m but I can’t find here. When I go on my profile and look at my activity, it is there. I’m not sure what is having here, but the forum says I replied but not showing up. It might be just me who can’t see this, which I hope so.
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Yes, I am! I was wondering if you were here too. Yes, it is! Everyone I’ve met is so welcoming and I really appreciate that they took the time to say welcome and ask questions to get to know me. It’s great. ^_^
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, AWESOME! THANKÂ YOU!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sweet!!! Which would you rather draw: Colin, Genie, or Prince Keenum? It’s soooo hard for me to pick just one, so you can let me know which you think would be the best/easiest for you to draw!!!!!! THANKS!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!! Aww, I’m sooo glad to hear!!!Â
Sometimes I worry that I get annoying.Ooooh, that’s COOL!!!! I’m gonna try to remember all that the next time I make some aesthetics!!!! THANKS!! 🙂YES, YES, YESS!!!! WHOO!!!! I can’t wait to see them! You’re VERY welcome!! <33
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
NEWBIES UNITE!! Haha, by the time I finish his story he will be so famous! Thank you! Okay, the main main thing that made me decide to write this WIP was a snippet of a scene. It was of Smoke, who was walking around in the snow in a forest, waiting in anticipation for something to show up. Back then he was a type of solider who…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m thinking that I will! For all of my characters, actually! <3
Thanks for inspiring me to do this! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! Just describe them for me!!! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasp SUPER loudly* GUYS, THESE ARE JUST EPICLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! *heart eyes* HOW do y’all do it????!!!!!
YESSS!!!!! You should make one!! It’d be super awesome! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, girl, it’d be TOTALLY AWESOME if you wanted to draw one of my characters!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, AWESOME!!!!! Where do you find these epic pics?
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thank you! 🙂 I’m certainly willing to draw anyone’s characters.
Hope your WIP is going well, by the way! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um.
Hi, everyone.. I like to draw and stuff (my characters mostly), and I do have a character where I could make a collage for her… I’ve drawn her 23 times, so yeah. XD I’m wondering, should I do that?
Lol, idk. I’m kind of lost on this topic.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Uh… hi, everyone… XD
I’m pretty new to the Kingdom, but would be willing to draw anyone’s characters if they wanted. And if you guys want to see my art first that’s fine. Just tag me I guess? XD I’m kind of new to all this…
– Grace
- Load More
