-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m sorry…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I don’t draw often but when I do, I draw it’s this. (Self-portrait?)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Another collage for one of my MC’s, Marge!

-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m not weird. This is just fan art.

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Lolll. I really love picking outfit colours for characters, so if you ever want to bond over outfit design, erm, there’s that. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, that’d be really cool!! I don’t really know about color scheme, so you can just use whatever you like!!!!!!!!
Genre: medieval fantasy
Title: Heir to His Crown
Author name: Issabelle Perry
Nothing else I can think of. I’ve been working on trying to get a mock cover for this book and everything I create doesn’t look very awesome…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Ooooooohhhh!!! This is amazing! I’ll let you know if I want a cover designed or if I know anyone who wants one!! <3 It’s so awesome you’re doing this! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I was a bit concerned for her colour palette as I thought she kinda looked like a medieval Starbucks worker XDDDD, but I’m glad it turned out well. Thank you for the hug btw <333 *returns hug*
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks! Your collages were very inspiring to me by the way! ^^
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
It’s Kirby, It’s Guy Fieri, It’s a masterpiece! It’s a first draft

-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ofc, I understand! <33 I am pretty swamped at the moment haha (made a spreadsheet to keep track XDDD) but thank you!
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 Thanks, guys!! <333
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Endings are so much fun to write!!! Though usually I’m even surprised by the turnout!
I do a little plotting and making things up along the way. I usually start a story and end up writing an outline later that I don’t really stick to XD My pirate story doesn’t have an outline or anything except for the general idea in my head!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Crimson is complete! 🙂 Hope you like her!
Also, side note for anyone else: After this, please don’t request any blonde haired characters until further notice. My markers are running out and I need to buy some new ones XD
If you want to change anything about it, let me know!

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I totally understand! I used to now understand it! How could people want to just write words and exhaust their hands?? But then I read a fantasy book when I was around nine years old, and it completely changed my point of view! And I’ve been writing ever since!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Hello!!! That’s so cool!!! I love that you’re living for Jesus by writing Christian novels! And the devotional sounds amazing too!
I love pasta and spicy stuff! I actually plan on reading To Kill a Mockingbird for my first time this year! Some of my favorite artists are Imagine Dragons, Tobymac, For King and Country and a few…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Just that thought blows my mind. XD Wait, both of you do?! *cries happy tears* And answer to your question, no, he isn’t the type to introduced himself. He has to be in a situation where he finds the need to talk to the person and he will probably not leave his name at all during the whole conversation. On the internet though he is…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
hey, did November’s chapter header!! Let me know if you like it and want me to do more!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you again!!! Sure, just use my real name. 👍😊
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <33 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
- Load More

