-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline You asked for it. I think I was like 9 or 10 when I wrote this, so not too long ago. Oh dear, it’s very long, and kinda cringy. XD (Also, I had differentiated the characters with diff fonts, so I’ll try and use bold and italics to differentiate them.)
Hi. I’m Callie Stormchaser. This is a bit of wizard history that happened not too l…
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Wow! That is quite the series you have there!!! Impressive. I haven’t even finished one book in all my 12 years of life. XD I think I did start writing with fanfic mostly, but stopped writing fanfic to work on my series. And now I’m kinda getting back into it, because I actually want to prove the fanfic stereotype that ‘all fanfic i…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Man, I’ve made half a bajillion of these collages now. (Okay, not really, just 11. Same difference.) But here’s one for a sprite named Sje in one of my books.

-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline No way! That’s so cool! XDDD I’ve written STORIES UPON STORIES about the world and characters of Prodigy. As in the Prodigy Math Game. XD I used my own and my friends’ characters in the stories and made up new plotlines… and some of them were actually good? There was this one that I was really proud of and I loved writing it. Maybe…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Me too. I really love to see how they embody the characters in movies.
Lolll, same!! I read the Green Ember series a while ago and it just made me wanna write… also when I read good books it inspires me to make fanfic. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oooh, what are their names? :3
Yeah, I love learning about Japan (because I’m into their pop culture kinda vibes XD). I know!!! I moved recently to a place where they don’t speak much French, and so sometimes I just like speaking it to my new friends just to confuse them.
I love book clubs!! And YES!!! We NEED to make the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks for the advice! I do find fanfic kinda fun to write tho.. for me, it’s like me being in the story when I put my charries in it.Â
I agree tho, I have some old fanfic that I wrote and looking back on it is just really, really sad.ÂI’ll try my best to make good quality fanfic. XD -
Kads started the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I wanted to make a topic to talk about fanfiction. (Don’t give me that look.) Here I wanted to discuss what you guys think about writing it and what makes a good fanfic. I know, I knowww. Fanfiction has so much potential though – it is our job as writers to put flesh on those bones and GIVE IT POTENTIAL! And of course, you can post f…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m the same way! Almost always prefer books to movies. 🙂
Hahahahaaaaa yes you may 😉 😉 😉
(seriously, he’s REALLY cute..)
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I know I’m a bit late to reply to this, but will still chip in. 🙂
You guys have my series outline on here actually, so if you want go back and reference it after this post.
I have it so that nobody’s in love with anyone in my first book, only friendship. The characters are about 16-17 in this book.
At the end of book 2, when Marge get…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 That first one is 10000000000% me. XDDDDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 It’s okay! At least we got the ducks that we did. ❤️ Thank you! I came up with both, haha! Ash was named after one of my best friends though.
Hey, that’s so cool!!! I kind of had a goal to learn at least one other language fluently, and I really want to get better at Japanese since I’m studying Japan in social studies. …[Read more]
-
ella and
Kayleigh Idea are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Good advice! You don’t seem like the most romance-y type, lol!!! 😂 Good point about subplots 👍
-
ella posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hey girl!! How’s life? How is your writing going? Did you see Kathleen’s video? it’s so good, you should check it out. *warning: very random question ahead* Do you like lo-fi? I love it but my sister hates it. (I know, I wonder if I have ADD sometimes, lol) Anyways, hope you’re doing well, just wanted to check in. 😉
-
Aww thanks for checking in! I appreciate it! Ahh I started the last book in this one trilogy a few days ago but I can’t seem to write it so I’m taking a week’s break again…yesterday I started a new project because the day before I was in the car with three elements swimming around in my head (always wanted to write a quest with a granny…at…[Read more]
-
I totally feel you!! I have to take breaks all the time. Girl, I can’t believe how many things you write!! That’s talent right there. 😉 A quest with a granny?!?! I’ve always wanted to write that too, lol!! 😂 …but maybe not with my granny, haha 🙃 I’m probably free to be an alpha/beta reader whenever you’re ready for one, if you want!! Oh…[Read more]
-
Oo, I don’t know any specific artists, I usually listen to mixes, but Gloomcatcher (which I have just started listening to on repeat) has some really nice chill stuff! It’s by the same people from my favorite band, haha…I miss them …I do morning devos, but I feel like I’m always rushing through or being distracted, yeah…I actually started…[Read more]
-
cool, I’ll have to check Gloomcatcher out!! Ooo, bullet journaling is SO fun!!! I have one, but i’m not super consistent in doing it, haha. Ok, so I’m not allowed to have social media, but maybe we can chat over hangouts or email or just on here. i guess i’ll have to check w my parents before doing anything tho… 🙃 ttyl ✌
-
Haha, I’m fine with being on here, as long as you’re fine with everything being public. Yeah, I’ll catch you around the forum sometime!
-
-
-
-
-
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I totally agree with you about 14 yr. olds, haha! Sounds good, thanks for the advice!
- Load More
