-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
Lol, yeah, I kinda did. 😂
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Hmm…I think it was the first king dude. He seems like he’s got some important role to play in the story.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 @writerlexi1216 @abigail-m @devastate-lasting
THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!! <333 😃😃😃😃 -
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 @hallie-jean Sure! 🙂 I’ll do your guys’ charries. <3
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Super cool!!!! I’d love to jump on board if I can! I’d LOVE you to do a world for me, but I’m a bit worried it may be a little too complicated . . . XD so for now I have a OC!!!
Type: character
Description: long, wavy auburn hair; navy blue eyes; oval face; tan sun-kissed skin; height around 5′ 6”; slender and…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl of course!!
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ooo, wow!! That’s beautiful!!! I’m super interested in your WIP now… 😄 Great job, @issawriter7!!!!! 😃
-
ella replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Wow, Grace, this is awesome!! (Colin looks amazing, btw!! 😃) When you’re free, would you mind doing one for me?
Type: character
Description: long, curly black hair; large, chestnut-brown eyes; heart-shaped face; tan/olive skin (Hispanic); 5’7″; athletic, slim, pretty; high forehead and cheekbones; thick, dark e…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! On it!
@issawriter7 *shudders* Yeah, I’m going to redo Colin. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! That’s fine, though I don’t think it technically had to be fantasy. I know she said fantasy but it’s more if you’ve got some awesome charries or worlds you’d like to see come to life!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, girl, like COMPLETELY relating over here!!!! The first things I ever make digitally don’t end up good. AT ALL! XD Anyway, you may definitely try again!! For your first one, you were totally headed in the right direction and I wouldn’t say you butchered Colin. And, girl, it really wasn’t as bad as you make it out to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon I know! I just love the line where Holly’s like “great now there are two child geniuses” and Minerva’s just like “GENII”. XD She could’ve been a really great character.
Yesss, try it! With black olives though, they’re much less sour (and veryyyy good on pizza 🍕😋).
Haha, I know!! They always make the endings all weird. I’ve act…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 I think I kinda butchered Colin. I’d like the chance to be able to try again. XD I know I can do better than that and am just getting started with it anyways. Sorry again. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 K, so I tried to do Colin. It coulda been better, but I tried. XD I couldn’t get the hair to be very brown, and it looks like he’s kinda sunburnt, but eh. XD I hope you still semi like it at least though. I’m pasting a link so you can tinker with it if you want.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @gracie-j @writerlexi1216 The program is called Artbreeder! I’ll set to work on y’all’s charries and landscapes! Just a note, they do take me a bit of time to make, but with descriptions I should be able to do it. Thanks, all of you!! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh and @joy-caroline you might like this too!!!!
- Load More
