@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia Sam is awesome. I LOVE Sam, but please don’t ditch Frodo, he’s awesome too 🙂
I like Christian music too, specifically Casting Crownsa and Matt Redman and I love listening to movie soundtracks and musicals.
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia Why, thank you! One of the main characters from my WIP happens to be an INTP. I’d introduce you, but alas, he is fictional.
@that_writer_girl_99 *INFP highfive* My right hand is dominant but I think I have a slight lean toward ambidextrous as I can use it to do some things. (I can write with my left, but it’s super sloppy, haha.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Alia behold. *flourish* I give you @northerner.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia Yessss. XD Writers are an odd lot, aren’t we?
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia I’ve done a 12 dancing princess story before, and I used flowers. I just looked up a list of flowers, and choose ones I thought would make good names.
-
Emily D replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia This isn’t the best suggestion, but perhaps they could be names from the same country? Â Or the same culture? Â For example, old fashioned names like Jane, Charity, etc.
I like what @ingridrd said, that’s what first came to my mind. Â Another idea (and this is a bit unusual) would be to make them six pairs of twins with names that matched. Â E…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice started the topic Christmas Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I have a poem here which I would love some critiquing on! I’m not a poet really, so I would love it if someone slightly more experienced than me in this area would give it a read over.
It’s supposed to be recited/read at our Christmas candle light carol service in December and I would like to make it as good as I can before them. it’s basically…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@Shannon @Emily @Alia sure! By all means, be my guest. 😉
@Aislinn-Mollisong… are you… okay? 😛 What’s a Vytanni?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@inkling-for-christ My favorite Doctor is Peter Davison, the Fifth Doc from the 1980s
@alia You don’t like the Tenth?? Wow, it’s not everyday I hear that!! Why don’t you like him?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia they could all have nature names, for example:
Lake–Dale–Rain–River–Diamond–Ebony–Jet–Jade–Teal–Ariella–Violet–Daisy–Azure–Opal–Onyx–Dove–Bryony–Ivy–Jasmine–Fern–Lily–Rose–Sage–Ruby–Amber–Avery–Jay–Mica.
Those are just a few suggestions, if you want more, let me know!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia They could all just start with the same letter. Or I liked what @theacornman said about the names being colors. Or maybe they could all be nouns like Faith, Hope, Mercy, etc….?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Fairytale retellings are pretty fun. 🙂
@Emily @catwing @winter-rose @alia @anyone I’m working on my Snow White retelling for a bit!
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia They could all be colours, maybe? Or possibly different times of day. Or they could rhyme. Not sure…
-
Kate Flournoy posted a new activity comment 8 years, 12 months ago
@alia sure! No problem. I don’t… remember… what drawing that was but I have no problem with you using it, no. 😉 Could you give me the link to the blog?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@alia i’ll be praying for you 🙂
@epicaddie2 definitely praying
@emily I’m flying in a little planne in that pic, not actually flying it. I do fly when I have spare time though 🙂 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@alia Yay! I’m glad. 😀 *hands you chocolate because that’s exciting*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Did you pass?
@alia Yup. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@alia I will pray for you!! Is this the first time you’ve taken the PSAT?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
It is late. I must be away. Edited three chapters.
@epicaddie2 I think I will be able to finish my picture/collage of Anastasa tomorrow. And maybe read your short story so I can draw Miles.
@alia *remembers your request* Okay I’ll try to remember to look up the wing tomorrow. Unless you have a certain wing picture you want me to base it off. I…[Read more] - Load More

@kate-flournoy thanks! Right now the blog is a private one that only my sister can see while she helps me get it started, but hopefully it will be public by Wednesday and then I’ll be sure to send you the link.
Awesome. 🙂