@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia @seekjustice @dekreel @whoever else
I’m on to edit, if anyone else is out there. Maybe do some blogging too.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m sorry, Hannah. That’s a difficult situation and I will be praying for you.
@alia Congratulations on getting that far in Tae Kwon Do! I’ll be praying.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I’m on for about half an hour. @jenwriter17 @alia @dragon-snapper
Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia u here? I’m on for a wee bit too
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia ooh will pray.. I sat in testing last month that was 4 hours long (my brothers are blue belts and I’m a white belt ..😋) Good luck girl!!
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! Several of you already know about my website, but I’d like to make a formal announcement. So, here we go…
Announcement: I have a website!
Okay, that’s over with. 😀 The address is http://www.aclassicfuture.com and I have all my published books listed there, as well as a couple posts on a very new blog…so if you’d like, go ahead and…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
Quick Bible quiz for you all. Who can be the first to tell me which Psalm says “Be Still and know that I am God”
First to answer wins….something.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I won’t press charges because it was pretty funny. Also, I’m too busy pressing charges against my novella, which has a mute character who just spoke and I’m so ashamed of myself 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks nervously wide-eyed between Seekjustice and Alia* O.O
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, since it was an enjoyable experience, you won’t press charges, right? So that takes care of civil law. And since I’m the Sheriff here, I’ll take care of the criminal side of things and say that killing someone with laughter on KP is not against the law.
@alia So you can calm down now. You’re safe.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ask @rochellaine she’ll know whether it’s illegal to kill someone laughing (hey, Rochellaine, there’s another way someone could die accidentally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I don’t know about the laws in Australia, but I believe if you could “reasonably foresee” that @seekjustice would die of laughter as a result of your post, you could probably get at least second degree murder…
#lawstudent 😀
(Edit: Well, I’ll give you involuntary manslaughter. That’s probably better. It’s been a while since I st…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I LOVE writing parodies!!!! I’ve done several…even put some in my books. 😛 And yours is hilarious.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I. love. that. song.
@alia lol, your version is awesome! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*dies laughing*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *listens* *is unimpressed* I have actually heard a few of the songs. I guess probably at cousins’ houses or something. 🙂 We also have the “slapping with fishes” Nineveh book… 😀 …and quote it frequently.
Bobert wouldn’t be much interested in this conversation either, since he’s never even heard of Veggietales. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ah, gotcha! 😀 Now, I’m listening to Donuts for Benny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Adios! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
We are the MKs who don’t do anything! We just stay home and lie around. And if you ask us to do anything, we’ll just tell you…We don’t do anything! I feel that song accurately sums up how non-homeschoolers feel about homeschoolers, that we don’t do anything.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, bye! 🙂
- Load More

@rochellaine. Wonderful!!! So exiting! I am already subscribed to your emails there. And I will be sure not to bring up anything KP related. 🙂
Thanks! 🙂 Yes, it is terribly exciting. The first day after I hit “publish” I was pacing around the house with my stomach bumping up and down. 😀 Now I’m a little more used to it, but it still feels a little funny to realize that I actually HAVE a website!
@rochellaine I know I already knew this, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! starting a blog is so exciting 🙂
Thank you!
Cool! The site looks nice. I will heed your warning carefully. 🙂
Haha, thanks! 🙂
@rochellaine I love it! Your site looks awesome. 🙂
Thank you! I’m glad you like it. And since I knew you might be reading the post about my western I tried to add a little information which I hadn’t told you before. 😀 Did I do that, or was it all old stuff to you?
Some of it was new, some stuff I had just assumed about your book so it wasn’t surprising… 😉
Congrats! *grins*
I shall not mention this @rochellaine of whom you speak if I comment. 🙂
😀 😀 Haha. There! We were talking about probably not recognizing each other when we meet again, and I bet you didn’t recognize my picture on the welcome page! But then, no one except my close family could recognize me in that picture with my sunglasses on…
Uhhh… Sunglasses, different hairstyle with bandana. You are disguised.
You have used that picture before for one of your colleges. 🙂
True, true.
Yes…I might change that picture to one that shows my face sometime, but at the time I was trying to set up all the pages quickly and that was the only good one I’d already had saved on my computer, so up it went! 😀
And yes, I used it for my Chara collage because she looks a lot like me. 😉
Oh, and my mom said we MIGHT be able to go to the…[Read more]
Okay. *shrug* it’s fine though.
Yay! That would be cool.
Also we are going to the Pure Life Conference at the end of April. You?