@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there, Kapeefers. 🙂
Much like @dekreel , I too am going on a hiatus. I will be gone from this wonderful Kingdom until May. I won’t disappear fully, so don’t worry! 🙂
To all of the people reading my Dog in KP stories, I’m sorry. I will be unable to post the next parts until I get back. But hey, when I do post next it’ll be more than one…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x
Umm… Big hero six film score. Except I’m satisfied with my care. It is too sad. NO BAYMAX! *cough*
What do you mean by sci-fi music? Electronica (that is a genre right?)?
Are you asking what our playlists for our characters are? I only have a few lyrical lists. Working on the instrumental some. *kitty cat eyes* <—(More…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Good for you!
@seekjustice That’s a great opportunity! (I would be to shy to ever do that, so good job. 🙂 )
@jenwriter17 I have stage fright too… Hopefully you can forget about the other people watching and focus on the music and play it for God. 🙂
@daughteroftheking Yay! And not so yay… That’s sounds tough.
@salome01w4g Depression…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@Alia Wellll…I don’t know calligraphy myself (I wish. It doesn’t look hard at all and I love handwriting, I just haven’t taken time to learn it.), but Kate learned from several different books. I’m pretty sure one of them was just the “manual” of sorts that came with her set, so that was basics at least. Does your set have one? And she went from…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be praying for your performances. *sends encouraging hugs your way*
On the subject though… I’m speaking at my youth group next Friday and I’m sliiiiightly nervous. Could you guys pray that it will go well and that at least some people will be able to take away something from it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @alia @catwing Anyone writing with me? 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thank you! (But some parts are probably better than others… I just don’t know which one. I think I like this one best right know. Cuz Riddlewit.) 😉
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question at the present time because: I have no idea. Whatsoever. 🙂
@sam-kowal 😀 Me too. 🙂 Thanks!
@dekreel That’s fine. I got really confused.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @alia good night.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine goin’ swell 🙂
@catwing Warren said he saw it and loved it. I’m assuming you like it too? 🙂 man, maybe I should go see it finally…..
@alia aw, I come on for you then you leave me? *sniffs* 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @alia I’m working on my next blog post on I Can Only Imagine. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’m back! How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, okay, I’ll join you for a bit 😉
what are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Where… is it?
Hang on — I got your back! 😉
ATTENTION: THIS IS WARREN’S NEXT PART.
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry KingWarren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, oh! I’m so sorry!!! Me too…it’s time for dinner. 🙁 I’ll probably be back in 40 minutes or an hour, if you happen to still be here.
-
WarrenLuther04 started the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. The other one got too long for me to post in. So… here’s #2 of my forum for stuff! Anyhow:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry King
Warren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards them…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Guess what???? *drumroll commences* *and stops*
I just saw I Can Only Imagine! In theaters! It was awesome! I loved it! It was so inspiring.Has anyone else seen this? If so, how’d you guys like it?
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @alia @allison-grace @ariella-newheart @filewriterbase13x @ingridrd @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira
-
@warrenluther04 Ah, I had a lot of friends want to or go to that! It sounds really interesting, but I haven’t seen it.
-
@warrenluther04, oh cool. No, I haven’t. I want to, because I love the song. Actually, I have only heard a short preview on the radio, but it still sounds good.
-
@jenwriter17 GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing.
@filewriterbase13x It is cool. 🙂 Catwing’s blog has the preview…or YouTube. 🙂
-
-
@warrenluther04 Oh! I just heard of this movie yesterday! On the radio, just like @filewriterbase13x. XD I really want to go see it because MercyMe has some really awesome music. I’m glad to hear it was good!
-
@warrenluther04. I have never heard of it. What is it about? I love the song “I
Can Only Imagine”. Its one of my favorite songs. And I had a close friend die recently, so now I can’t sing that song without crying. 🙂 -
@dekreel I heard of the movie two ways: KLOVE (radio station) and Catwing’s blog. It was good! MercyMe has good songs. 🙂
@ariel-ashira It’s about Bart Millard, the lead singer for MercyMe, his backstory, his coming to Christ, his father’s change of heart, and how the song “I Can Only Imagine” came about. It’s quite inspiring. 🙂
How are you…[Read more]
-
-
@warrenluther04 I have seen it… And am writing about it on my blog. I liked it.
Strangely I didn’t know Bart Millard wrote it. Or that it was Mercy Me’s… *cough* I don’t know that stuff. But I do like the song. 🙂-
@catwing Did you like it? (As soon as I typed that I saw that you typed “I liked it”. *facepaw*)
I didn’t either until I watched the trailer. I like the song too…now I wish that KLOVE played more songs by MercyMe. 🙂-
@warrenluther04 Sounds like a neat movie! As for my friend, yes I am doing fine. God used it to really bring some things to my attention. There were other people saved because of his death too. God really used his life, and death, to bring glory to Himself. His parents and siblings are very sad of course, but they believe it was God’s time to…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying for you *hugs*
I’ll be praying for you too *more hugs*
Congratulations on getting so far! I’ll be praying for your tests 😀
I’d forgotten about that :/ but it’s good news!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *gasps* Taekwondo is so cool!!! I’ll be praying for your testing.
@salome01w4g I’m praying for you! No matter what God’s will is about your writing, I pray that He will give you peace with it.
@notawriter I’m definitely praying! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel The eleventh Doctor is the only one I’ve seen, but I’ll back N.C. up that he’s awesome! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another favorite part. With good reason. 😉
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eleven: Daybreak, Mayhem, and Rocks
“This wasn’t supposed to be my problem.”
“Aww, cheer up, Xonos! It’s an experience!”
“Yeah, it’s—AUGH! Oomph! ARIELLA!!”
“That wasn’t me, it was Iliara!”
“Sorryy, Aisyyy…”
Jenna cocked her head and smirked at N.C.’s…[Read more]
- Load More

@warrenluther04 aw, we’ll miss you like crazy too!!! I’ll look forward to your return, and the return of your KP literature 😉 You have a blessed Easter too 🙂
@warrenluther04 AGH! Don’t leave us in suspense! *scratches wall*
Anyway, you have a great hiatus! It seems we’re in this together…
HAHA, nice reference. *smirks* *Vulcan salutes*
@warrenluther04 😀 Have a good break, and looking forward to your return and the rest of a Dog in KP
@jenwriter17 Thanks. I will return, though, don’t worry!
@dekreel Sorry…can’t help it. 😐 Thanks! (lol)
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks. I am too 😉
We shall all miss you. *grins*
On the bright side your cover art should be done when you return.
Hopefully you will like it.
Happy Easter!